TAYLOR SWIFT | THE ERAS TOUR (2023)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Where you reading my mind? Shes reasonably attractive and her songs are milquetoast bubble gum about modern feminist idiocy. Taps right into the heart of the modern consoomer woman.

Compare her to say Katy Perry who didnt manage her image nearly as well.
If i had to rate the 4 chick artists that got big around the same time. Lady Gaga, Beyonce, TS and Katy Perry. its going to be Lady Gaga for a lot of reasons, but her career peaked after that first album. that was one hell of a first album and would have been hard for anyone to top. Beyonce i was never a fan of, Katy Perry was so sexy and she sang so sweetly. i think she had a few good albums, Taylor Swift is very pretty, but her music isnt my style, i like a few songs because of nostalgia and i know several others. her longevity is incredible. still gotta give it to Stefani (gaga) for her efforts in keeping her career going even though she doesnt really sell much product anymore

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
You could also compare her to Miley and Demi Lovato. The Disney molester trauma ruined those two but I'm sure there were similar pressures on Taylor that she managed to apparently survive. Miley's one of those who's Daddy's name for sure got her in the door but she had the chops to sustain success. If she hadn't whored and tatted herself up she could probably be in the same ballpark as Taylor.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Miley big time. Even has those country roots but went off the deep end pretty quickly.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You could also compare her to Miley and Demi Lovato. The Disney molester trauma ruined those two but I'm sure there were similar pressures on Taylor that she managed to apparently survive. Miley's one of those who's Daddy's name for sure got her in the door but she had the chops to sustain success. If she hadn't whored and tatted herself up she could probably be in the same ballpark as Taylor.
I couldn't name one Demi Lovato tune if my life depended on it. Miley had that wrecking ball song and whatever else. Then she just started trying to outwhore Lady Gaga. She probably won too. I remember she had a Hannah Montana movie back in the day. The theater was packed too. If she didn't turn into such a fucking whore she would have retained her young girl fan base like Taylor, for sure. What a goddamned waste of a good looking girl.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Grown ass men dance to "Party in the USA" when it plays at ball games.
i just looked that up on youtube. Yes, i have heard that song. i'm afraid to ask how old she was in that video. i dont want to be on any watch lists. damn she looked so nice.

• 1Picard

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Miley can still sing. She did a cover of Temple of the Dog's "Say Hello to Heaven" at a Chris Cornell tribute concert a couple years ago. She's no Chris Cornell but I thought she did a fairly credible job.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Seeing the discussion in this thread and the participants really fucks with perceptions in the politics thread.

Anyway, I saw her during the last country tour she did because I bought my ex wife tickets before I found out she was screwing around. Still insisted on going with her simply to avoid her giving the ticket to someone she actually wanted to go with. Reminded me of Reba who I took my grandma to see one time as a gift.

She was more attractive a few years back before she decided to put on weight to score sjw points. I haven’t knowingly listened to one of her songs since 2011 and my wife now hates her for some reason. Like break the stereo level hates her.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Seeing the discussion in this thread and the participants really fucks with perceptions in the politics thread.

Anyway, I saw her during the last country tour she did because I bought my ex wife tickets before I found out she was screwing around. Still insisted on going with her simply to avoid her giving the ticket to someone she actually wanted to go with. Reminded me of Reba who I took my grandma to see one time as a gift.

She was more attractive a few years back before she decided to put on weight to score sjw points. I haven’t knowingly listened to one of her songs since 2011 and my wife now hates her for some reason. Like break the stereo level hates her.
iu

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just did a google search and Miley is still thin. And her hair is getting long again, so she isn't the short haired thing she was in the past. I guess he's talking about his ex-wife?
Oh man, she looked so bad during the "We Can't Stop" video.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Party in the USA era, or Wrecking Ball?
Where is Miley today compared to Swift? Miley was okay looking at a minimum, had a very large built in fan base and put out relatively similar music overall. Obviously had a lot of popularity/success, but far short of Swift.

IMO Swift's greater success is not going crazy, makes her very palatable. She didnt go full dyke like Katy Perry and chop her hair off and make weird ass music videos. Even when Kanye went full retard during her receiving an award she didnt go full retard in return.

Caeden

Didn’t Taylor Swift get chunkier a few years back? I missed that the convo turned to Hannah Montana.

Anyway, I was talking about Taylor Swift. My bad for not using at least a name somewhere in my post.

But, my ex did pack some pounds on but it was a few years after we split.

• 1Like

Caeden

Also the only person I know that doesn’t have a vagina that listens to her (or admits it) is the gay guy I work with. And he openly admitted to paying $2000(?) to see her in concert this year. That is what is retarded.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Even when Kanye went full retard during her receiving an award she didnt go full retard in return.
does anyone even know what song he was talking about?

i guess swifties would know

also she was only 19 at the time, having to respond to being assaulted by a crazy black man