TAYLOR SWIFT | THE ERAS TOUR (2023)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Didn’t Taylor Swift get chunkier a few years back? I missed that the convo turned to Hannah Montana.

Anyway, I was talking about Taylor Swift. My bad for not using at least a name somewhere in my post.

But, my ex did pack some pounds on but it was a few years after we split.
Katy Perry got quite chunky after her pregnancy
iu

Lady Gaga got a little chubby for a time too
article-2721597-206DEBD900000578-362_634x910.jpg

Taylor Swift "weight gain"
xjKoxgtg8OIZ0xWR1g8pnwZhPrI43w20HPkp-0YoxsE.jpg

no pictures of Miley as chubby. i will say that girl has never been chubby.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Katy Perry got quite chunky after her pregnancy
iu

Lady Gaga got a little chubby for a time too
article-2721597-206DEBD900000578-362_634x910.jpg

Taylor Swift "weight gain"
xjKoxgtg8OIZ0xWR1g8pnwZhPrI43w20HPkp-0YoxsE.jpg

no pictures of Miley as chubby. i will say that girl has never been chubby.
God, you're so fucking awful sometimes. That picture of Perry is within a month or so of giving birth (and it's obviously affected by pregnancy even if you didn't know the timing). That's fucking amazing for that soon after birth, you proto-incel.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
God, you're so fucking awful sometimes. That picture of Perry is within a month or so of giving birth (and it's obviously affected by pregnancy even if you didn't know the timing). That's fucking amazing for that soon after birth, you proto-incel.
alright, she isnt chunky anymore.
july 2023
Katy-Perry-Sexy-The-Fappening-Blog-52.jpg

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Chuk fat shaming pregnant women, who still wouldnt even fuck him.

• 4Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Chuk fat shaming pregnant women, who still wouldnt even fuck him.
that was after her pregnancy. and i wasnt shaming anyone. calm your SJW ass down. the post i was replying to was asking if TS got heavy and then he said he wasnt sure if it was TS at all. i posted the ladies that did get heavier for a time. Miley as far as i know hasnt. TS got a bit fuller figured. some of you are very sensitive about weight gain in women for some reason. not sure why. yeah i'm a big fat biker dude. how does that matter in regard to katy perry getting heavier after pregnancy? its funny to get wrongly accused of fat shaming by someone who retaliates by correctly fat shaming. this board needs an enema.

Last edited:

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Taylor. Man I barely pay attention to celebs. I just now she looked thicker when I saw some random shot of her.
These are my favorite posts in these threads. Say something with absolute certainty, then get called out, then try to feign ignorance because you “don’t even pay attention to this topic”.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
that was after her pregnancy. and i wasnt shaming anyone. calm your SJW ass down. the post i was replying to was asking if TS got heavy and then he said he wasnt sure if it was TS at all. i posted the ladies that did get heavier for a time. Miley as far as i know hasnt. TS got a bit fuller figured. some of you are very sensitive about weight gain in women for some reason. not sure why. yeah i'm a big fat biker dude. how does that matter in regard to katy perry getting heavier after pregnancy? its funny to get wrongly accused of fat shaming by someone who retaliates by correctly fat shaming. this board needs an enema.

how fat?

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Whats ur guys favorite song off her new album I like vigilante shit but I also really like anti hero

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
yeah i'm a big fat biker dude.

I bet the last time you owned a bike, Reagan was still president. So really you're just a fat jersey wop with a hat collection ragging on Taylor Swifts weight

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
These are my favorite posts in these threads. Say something with absolute certainty, then get called out, then try to feign ignorance because you “don’t even pay attention to this topic”.
Absolute certainty? Come on. I said “didn’t she get fat?” And she did put on about 25-30 lbs based on the pics above. She went from nearly super model to in shape mom.

She clearly got more rounded in the face and her hips and probably ass are bigger. Fat? Definitely not by American standards but she had to pack on some pounds for her frame to get that size. The fact that I was expecting a tall cow should tell you I don’t pay attention to this shit.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
1695390236696.png

It kinda looks like she's farting into the microphone.

That track would still get 300 million downloads

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Man, what a weird thread. And I feel bad for reading the whole thing.

Anyway, I did some reading on Taylor Swift. I didn't realize how prolific she's been. I obviously know a bunch of her songs just because I live on the planet, even if I'm not even remotely a fan. All these "I've never heard her songs" people are crazy though. She's literally the most successful female musician in history. Most number one hits? By a mile. Most top albums? You bet. Most awards? Trounced Whitney Houston. This would be like saying you've never heard a Madonna song...in the year 2000.

She'll probably dethrone Michael Jackson before it's all said and done. And what makes that even more impressive is that it's in the digital age where it's impossible to actually sell albums anymore.

• 3Like
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
would be like saying you've never heard a Madonna song...in the year 2000.

No it isn't, because Madonna was marketed at an entirely different audience than squeaky clean Taylor lol. Sure, Madonna has her share of pop hits but her public image was absolutely not aimed at pre-teen and teenage girls.

Also, yes - 23 years ago I was still watching various MTV channels and consumed youth culture via TV, print magazines and of course the emerging internet. What a massive false equivalence.

• 1Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
This again.

I just don't understand why you people think someone must know her music. If you hear her playing in the background of a store or in a commercial it's not like you're going to know it's her and remember that (or even actually listen to it) so obviously it only applies to knowing it was her music. Seems way more plausible that you can avoid specific media in this day and age than a Michael Jackson or Madonna in the '80s and '90s. Everything that feeds you content curates it to your taste now. No one listens to the radio and even if you did there's plenty of stations that would never play her music. It's not like we're coming home from school and watching TRL on MTV anymore. No one in my family or small friend circle mentions her nor do any of my gaming pals. My daughter is too young to care about specific music. I'm 40+ years old, FFS. You guys are just so myopic that you can't imagine an experience different than yours in life and that's fucking sad.

I know someone who's never seen a Star wars or Marvel movie in their life and they're under 40. Can you believe that? Do you think that's impossible? But you know what? They can fix just about any mechanical thing that comes their way and has completely renovated their house by themself. He teaches part time at a community college and works full time as a software engineer. Boy, what a loser for not consuming pop culture! That person is aware of the popularity of those films just as I'm aware of Taylor Swift but it's way easier to avoid actually watching or listening than you think, especially when something is in a genre you generally know you have no interest in.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users