TAYLOR SWIFT | THE ERAS TOUR (2023)

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
This would be fine if you had come in here and said,

"Eh, I don't really know any of her songs that well. Not interested in this in the slightest". That would've been a so-called, "REASONABLE" take. Instead, what you said was...

Let's look up what "at all" means...

(used for emphasis) in any way; to any extent.

And you just haaaaad to make sure you followed that up with proof that you're totally not gay like the rest of the "little coomers" in the thread, right? And then you flipped the fuck out because I called you on your bullshit. To not know a single Taylor Swift song to ANY EXTENT is a complete fabrication because you thought you'd get some cred for being a Taylor Swift hipster. Like @Blazin joked, that's almost like saying you've never heard of Google or Apple.

How insecure are you, exactly? Does it stem from the fact that you live off the government and never leave the house? Is that what this is all about? Bro, nobody cares if you aren't a "Swiftie" and have only heard a song of her's here and there. We aren't going to automatically assume you're a faggot. But the way you're acting now, I'm starting to question it..

Interesting choice of words for a guy who doesn't care a single fuck about Taylor Swift and doesn't know any of her songs.

INB4 you "googled it"...but you "don't care", right?

You can repeat the same thing over and over again, Karen, and I guess I will too. It still doesn't change the fact that I didn't know any of her songs until this thread. You're really going to imply I'm lying because I might have heard her song as background noise at some point when I said "at all." REALLY? Unreal, dude. If I said I don't know them that well, that would be much more of a lie. I didn't know any names, any lyrics, any beats. I would not have been able to identify any of her songs. I potentially have heard all music in the world if the standard is that I might have heard it as background noise in the past.

The idea you keep floating that I was looking for cred is so bizarre and yet you keep repeating it. Again, why would I think people would love my posts when I say something negative about the thing they're being positive about in a thread dedicated to that thing? Use some fucking logic for once.

I like that you think the sign of being cultured is being able to name or identify Taylor Swift songs. Brilliant. If you don't know those, the only explanation is you live off the government and never leave the house. You're so immersed in mainstream music culture you can't fathom a life without it, I guess. Yeah, I don't really care for modern pop music and don't even listen to that much music in general. I googled a list of the top selling albums of the last decade and guess what, I haven't heard songs from almost all of them. Film or TV shows though, I'll touch your cultural zeitgeist if you want.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Film or TV shows though, I'll touch your cultural zeitgeist if you want.
So film, TV shows, and video games are your major cultural influences and breadth of cultural knowledge. Definitely not a shut in who lives off the government though. Makes sense.

What I'm gathering from this thread is that it's a bunch of manbabies who can't handle all the POWERFUL WOMEN out there taking the world by STORM!

• 1Edgelord
Reactions: 1 user

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This thread be like…
1694122389046.png

• 1Worf

Fadaar

That guy
I'd eat her asshole with a rusty spoon no doubt, but I know fuckall about her music. Only exposure to it is people at work who have questionably shitty taste in music (aka being married with children) and public spaces (stores, restaurants, etc that play music).

DickTrickle

So film, TV shows, and video games are your major cultural influences and breadth of cultural knowledge. Definitely not a shut in who lives off the government though. Makes sense.

What I'm gathering from this thread is that it's a bunch of manbabies who can't handle all the POWERFUL WOMEN out there taking the world by STORM!
That's pretty rich coming from a dude who'll never have a family. But thanks for confirming that you think knowledge of Taylor Swift songs is a primary indicator of cultural knowledge. Hope you spent a few grand on her when you went to her show; she'll definitely fuck you now.

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Look up Kody Lee singing "It's biblical" on American Idol. It's a pretty stellar performance. And Kelly Clarkson's song "Piece by Piece" is also pretty great. There are good songs from American Idol, and while Simon Cowell can be a douche, he's a master at spotting talent and making people into celebrity talent.
i found Biblical on America Got Talent. its pretty good. and hah, Piece by Piece is another tearjerker song. girl has daddy issues much? that one was good too. thanks man. always looking for new good music.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
That's pretty rich coming from a dude who'll never have a family. But thanks for confirming that you think knowledge of Taylor Swift songs is a primary indicator of cultural knowledge. Hope you spent a few grand on her when you went to her show; she'll definitely fuck you now.
Yikes. Tell me you're buttmad about being exposed as a liar without telling me you're mad.

I own exactly 0 Taylor Swift albums or merchandise, but keep reaching. I do have a few songs of hers on my Spotify and I'd let her give me a slobberknocker 5000, but I'm not an insecure retard that feels a need to tell the entire forum how " totally not gay" he is like you do. It's ok if you like to puff peters bro, we're pretty accepting here.
Kirun Kirun is literally seething that people don't care about Tswift

Lmao
Oooof. Somebody sounds upset that the FUTURE IS FEMALE.

DickTrickle

Yikes. Tell me you're buttmad about being exposed as a liar without telling me you're mad.

I own exactly 0 Taylor Swift albums or merchandise, but keep reaching. I do have a few songs of hers on my Spotify and I'd let her give me a slobberknocker 5000, but I'm not an insecure retard that feels a need to tell the entire forum how " totally not gay" he is like you do. It's ok if you like to puff peters bro, we're pretty accepting here.

Oooof. Somebody sounds upset that the FUTURE IS FEMALE.
Oh man, reddit level meme phrases. Juicy!

Thanks for explaining in great detail how much you're not a fan of her. I'm sure that was convincing to everyone at this point, 20+ posts in.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This thread got gay and not the good kind (the good kind is tswift + kkloss.)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Some of the deepfakes I've seen of her are pretty convincing. So there's that. Recognizing the scenes they were based on was kind immersion breaking though.

• 1Pathetic

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Thanks for explaining in great detail how much you're not a fan of her. I'm sure that was convincing to everyone at this point, 20+ posts in.
Thank you bro. I was just trying to emulate your schtick. I'm glad you appreciate what a good job I did. Takes one to know one.

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
As the father of two daughters I've had Taylor playing in the background of my life since 2006. Her early country stuff is as good of country pop as there's been. I still remember first seeing her sing "Tim McGraw" to Tim McGraw on some awards show when she was still unknown. I would put "Our Song" on a list of top country pop songs. Her more current pop music is better than her contemporaries even if that's not a high bar. If all this makes me a faggot so be it. Have daughters sometime and you'll understand.

In any case you have to respect her business savvy. Essentially got blackmailed over her masters so she said fuck you and rerecorded them. That should give rererolled a sense of kinship if nothing else.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
Similar to my non-faggot brethren in this thread, I don’t think I’ve ever heard a single one of her songs in its entirety nor would I necessarily recognize it as hers even if I did, but given her work’s extreme popularity I can only assume the lyrics must be about females blaming others for their bad decisions while celebrating the fact they learned nothing from them.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Worf
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Similar to my non-faggot brethren in this thread, I don’t think I’ve ever heard a single one of her songs in its entirety nor would I necessarily recognize it as hers even if I did, but given her work’s extreme popularity I can only assume the lyrics must be about females blaming others for their bad decisions while celebrating the fact they learned nothing from them.
they are girl songs, but because she is a girl she is giving her perspective as a girl. i dont know enough of her songs to to comment on what they are all about, but they seem to be about gaining love and losing love.