Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Never heard of Arsenal tbf - I'm a huge, massive PSG fan obviously

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I purged all GoT info so didn’t put this together. Hated that nun.
ADD052BA-41BD-4D81-AB89-EB8FB3C256CB.jpeg

• 2WTF
  • 1Blown
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 5 users

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
I was actually expecting you to explain that you are an Arsenal fan, and Arsenal went from being a top 4 team, to a top 6 team, to who the fuck knows how far outside the top 4 they will finish team
Yeah and what's your point? A lot of clubs go through that, that are not financed by oil money.

I'm too lazy to check but what club do you support?

• 1Garbage

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Yeah and what's your point? A lot of clubs go through that, that are not financed by oil money.

I'm too lazy to check but what club do you support?

I'm not doing a tactical breakdown of how my banter with Springbok Springbok works

If you want high level tactical analysis.....err then probably don't watch Ted Lasso

• 1Garbage

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I feel like they had no idea where to go after the first season, or it became more popular than anticipated and too many people started interfering with it. Still watchable, but not nearly as good, fun and happy as the original season.

• 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
The milf fucking that American Inventor doesn't help much either. And a storyline where white men seek help for they mental problems from a black woman is woke was fuck. I bet she turns out to be a butch dyke. Writers try to softer the woke shit by her having her own problems but it's such a fucking cliche. It would have been much better if the shrink was some old semi-racist drunk fart who was only there because it was easy money but ends up helping after all. Now that's a cliche.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Kiki

Log Wizard
I do like that they twist what would happen on normal tv shows. Like hinting that Keeli might cheat on Roy, but instead it just ends up being wholesome. Keeps you on your toes. (the part with her masturbating was hilarious).

Last edited:
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I do like that they twist what would happen on normal tv shows. Like hinting that Keeli might cheat on Roy, but instead it just ends up being wholesome. Keeps you on your toes. (the part with her masturbating was hilarious).
Yeah, I also like the mom basically saying, "Yeah, my husband cheated, I knew about it, he wasn't perfect, but neither am I..".

I thought that whole sequence was a pretty good, "human" moment, rather than going for the easy cliche/trope of Fempowerment bullshit.

• 1Garbage

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Finally have a holiday week off and we binged this today. 1st season is great, and 2nd season is good but to me you can tell they are looking to catch lightning in a bottle again and recapture some of that magic. I thought overall S2 was weaker than I expected; I just thought they would have had more in the tank, "prepped" than this. It seems to be already casting about looking for stories, doing callbacks and clichés. I don't know what drove
Rebecca and Sam
but its one of my pet peeves. Older white women? Seemingly constnatnly threatening
Roy and Keeley
? Seemingly disloyal
Nathan
. Still funny bits but as others have said, overall was still pointing down.

Still, first season was gold, Jerry, so good.

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
S1 was good
S2 was okay

Definitely some SJW ideas permeating this show from time to time. Also, was really weird for Ted to say that his favorite book was The Fountainhead... which was probably written by some SJW trying to make an edgy joke.

• 2Like

Bloodrocuted

Trakanon Raider
Think we’ve hit “jump the shark” territory. They are shoehorning agenda shit in left and right. Feels like “subverting expectations “…did they hire D and D halfway through the season?

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just watched it with my free 3 months of Apple TV. Made me laugh. Not enough mention of Roy Fucking Kent. Show good. Also of note half the posts in this thread is Asshat being Asshat and everyone telling him to fuck off.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Just watched it with my free 3 months of Apple TV. Made me laugh. Not enough mention of Roy Fucking Kent. Show good. Also of note half the posts in this thread is Asshat being Asshat and everyone telling him to fuck off.
Great show. You don't like it you're a joy hating commie faggot.

• 2Solidarity

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Season 2 fucking sucks. Jogger therapist know it all, jogger participating in political activism while on the job as if he’s paid more than to kick a fucking ball. Show went FULL WOKE, I thus REVOKE.

• 1Worf