Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem (2023)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Weird that this children's movie is being isn't being made for 55 year old's who want to jack it to a cartoon lady.
It's always a good time when dishonest human trash like you tries to make it personal. It's definitely all about beating off to cartoon April and has nothing to do with the clear and unmistakable pattern of Redheads being targeted for replacement in popular media, almost entirely by blacks.

1679441141995.png

• 3Like
  • 1Barf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Judith Hoag is a redhead, just not a cartoonishly vibrant red and the awful perm they gave her didn't really help either. Paige Turco is somewhere between Auburn and Brunette, so there's at least a vague suggestion of red.

Don't make excuses, just admit you don't care about the slow destruction of your race.

At what point in this slow erasure does the genocide happen? When there are basically no Tutsi in high profile roles?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
LOL the rich did this, nothing gets made without money. If I invest billions into woke culture then you can point me out, until then this looks like 13-15 year old ninja turtles and might be a fun take on what made them fun. The recent movies set the bar so low that this can't be worse.

Everything looks like shit, but it's voiced by KIDS!!!

SO MUCH FUN!!

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Everything looks like shit, but it's voiced by KIDS!!!

SO MUCH FUN!!
In all seriousness I saw Jeff Rowe is part of it stopped looking at the rest of it and figured why not... wasn't until my opinion was blamed for the fall of the white man that I dug in.

Albert Camus Literature GIF by PBS Digital Studios

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I think we're all getting distracted from the weirdest thing here. Raphael is missing a tooth and Mike has braces.

But why?

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Gonna buy 4 tickets now...that will show em.

Correct, I don't give a fuck. Even married outside my race so my kid is only half white.
Doing My Part Reaction GIF
People usually don't go to such lengths to prove that I'm fucking 100% right about them.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I think we're all getting distracted from the weirdest thing here. Raphael is missing a tooth and Mike has braces.

But why?
Judging by their terrible high pitched and cracking voices I figured they were going for 13-14 year olds but missing teeth it seems like 8-10 year olds. Who knows.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
People usually don't go to such lengths to prove that I'm fucking 100% right about them.
Oh sheeeet you got me, I am going to use all that money I set aside to keep the white man down to buy more tickets now. For every negative reply I will add another seat!

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Oh sheeeet you got me, I am going to use all that money I set aside to keep the white man down to buy more tickets now. For every negative reply I will add another seat!
To be clear, nobody ever said anything about keeping the white man down.

I did criticize you for being the kind of pathetic beta who just happily goes along with a society wide initiative to replace all attractive female characters with fugly ghetto things. I stand by that. Pretty pathetic.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
To be clear, nobody ever said anything about keeping the white man down.

I did criticize you for being the kind of pathetic beta who just happily goes along with a society wide initiative to replace all attractive female characters with fugly ghetto things. I stand by that. Pretty pathetic.

Hell yea dude, real women have curves! +1 seat!

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Ha I can just picture the executive in charge saying lets make this one more hip hop in the most white and out of touch way possible, and just repeated that for every note given. Into the Spider-Verse it is not.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Half of this film is going to be a completely different movie in a TMNT wrapper.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I actually dont hate it. I like that they tried something different.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user