Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows (2016)

Djay

Trakanon Raider
This is scratching all of my nostalgia itches, but I'm still going to resist the urge to see it in theatres. I just keep reminding myself that it's Michael Bay, Megan Fox, and that I fell asleep during the last one when I finally got around to watching it. I barely remember anything about the movie besides some stupid chase in the snow which seemed like it could have been ripped from any action movie.
Unless it comes out to amazing reviews, I'll just wait for it to hit Netflix then watch it alone like when I rewatched Masters of the Universe a few months ago.

Zignor 3_sl

shitlord
I've been waiting for a live-action Krang movie since the late 1980s. I'd be going bonkers if I were 12. Now, I'll just wait for Netflix like I did with the first one. I managed to power through that one in a couple of sittings. Maybe this will actually be solid.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I... may need to watch the other one now. That looked like a live action late 80s Ninja Turtles cartoon but in real life.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The first one wasn't so terrible. But this one looks awesome. Technodrome, Krang, badass Turtle Van, Rock and Bebop that look awesome. I don't even care how objectively dumb it will be (insert Michael Bay hate).

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Main issues with the first was not enough turtles and shredder sucked.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
The first one was nowhere near as bad as the Transformers movies and not as bad as the hate. I'll watch this, but it's not going to get my premium theater dollars.

the Arrow as Casey?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

I have matinee tickets ready, can't believe it, if it's mo bebop and rocksteady, this movie might be awesome.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I wish I could get over how fucking stupid the turtles look but I don't think I can. I really hate how they look. Bebop, rocksteady, and krang all look great but...those turtles man

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Questionable Rocksteady voice; hopefully there will be snorts

The look of the turtles have grown on me

I'm getting tired of the bad guy having giant doomsday machines (that float things in the air).

Beebop is entertaining and I like the overall spirit displayed in the trailers

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
It's still mind blowing to me that it has taken the film industry this long, after all these TMNT movies, for someone to finally include Rocksteady, Bebop, and Krang. It's simply amazing that they somehow made that many movies without them.