Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows (2016)

Cybsled

The TMNT arcade games were awesome. Donatello was always the last one people picked, though ;p

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
what?
TMNT comic came out in 1984. Comic and cartoon have little in common really.
TMNT cartoon came out in 1987. Bebop and Rocksteady were created for the cartoon to have more toys.
TMNT vidya. the NES game was 1989. popular due to brand but admittedly shit.
1989 for "TMNT the Arcade game" which was awesome. ok, NES version.
TMNT:Turtles in Time was 1991. SNES 1992. Not playing one of these is a travesty.

When you say, "too old" the hell does that even mean? you play games right? you are here.. you were too crusty to play games or watch cartoons back in 1984-1995, but are in a video game forum in 2015? wha?

I watch gravity falls, Star vs the forces of evil, Steven Universe, etc now..hahaha.

But yes, Bebop is a warthog, and Rocksteady is a Rhino.
I was 18 in 1987. So yes, while I was aware of what it was (even read a comic or two), and certainly play/watch all kinds of "age inappropriate" shit nowadays, at 18 it was not on my radar to turn on the TV and watch TMNT cartoons. And I never played the games for whatever reason. I'm not saying that I wouldn't have, not by any means, but it just never even occurred to me. I also never watched a single episode of DBZ or played a single Pokemon game, not because I wouldn't have enjoyed them, but simply because they were not popular for my age group. I'm sure someone else my age has a different experience to counter mine, but this is what mine was. I don't think it is that crazy that in general I know about it, and have always been able to name all the turtles, but have no idea what the warthog and rhino are called.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Megan Fox makes this unwatchable for me. The rest of the movie looks decent, but they focus too much on her and try to make her come off as some bad ass.
I'm not trying to come at you, but this has to be the most faggoty shit I have ever read.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
While I'm happy to hear someone else enjoys Star vs. The forces of Evil, I think it's unfair to compare watching that cartoon as an adult and watching the original TMNT cartoon. TMNT didn't offer anything to an adult audience.

Bigguy28

Lord Nagafen Raider
Me and my friends used to play the shit out of the TMNT rpg. The turtles were overpowered of course and you could never have made them through the normal character creation but it was still a super fun game playing mutant animals. The Transdimensional book was the best though, you could play mutant dinosaurs.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Me and my friends used to play the shit out of the TMNT rpg. The turtles were overpowered of course and you could never have made them through the normal character creation but it was still a super fun game playing mutant animals. The Transdimensional book was the best though, you could play mutant dinosaurs.
Is that the same RPG where getting hit on the head could make your charactergay or a pedophile?

Caliane

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
donatello was always the best. he had the most range.
(TMNT) Rocksteady.jpg

still don't understand why anyone would choose Raph

Xevy

Log Wizard
I think it's time some one post the "Hey April, don't cut me no slack!" video.

Siliconemelons

My brother and I could make it to the 4th? level - or whatever the one after killing the metal turtle dude on the 1st TMNT NES game was - had to use our cousins game geni to beat the game however, same for Zelda 2 at the time, "The Arcade Game" was what I was good at lol and Turtles in Time where awesome classic arcade games.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
My friend and I played the NES one religiously as young whippersnappers. Pretty sure we only completed the water level 1 or 2 times max.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
The beginning of the trailer with the Inception Horn and the alien invasion cloud turned me off, but I watched it again when I read about Rocksteady and Beebop. I ended up liking it and the music was perfect.

I hated, loathed, the Transformers movies, but I was surprised to not dislike the first Turtles movie. Edit: and I liked Foxx in it too.
I doubt I'll see it in theaters, but I'll give it a Netflix go.

Oliver Queen is far too clean for Casey Jones and seems like one of the worst miss casts in some time.