Telepathy in modern world

sindaael

<Banned>
I just found out something else. They found contentment at the end of the heaven. This refutes my time question. Maybe this is the one I want. I don't believe this shit. This puts me no where on the grid. For so long coming down to this point. The revelation is complete.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I don't believe this shit

Me Too Samesies GIF

sindaael

<Banned>
That's not exactly what I think about that righteous hand off. So in conclusion I think it's more about telepathy than any book. One wrong turn can get you killed. Getting near the end of this adventure then.

sindaael

<Banned>
I was right about mortals being weak and unable to kill. Somehow through this we've become mortals and they are immortals. This is not even anti American. More like unamerican. Looks like we landed over here.

sindaael

<Banned>
Looks like we're looking for a way up to heaven. Won't ever be done. Something akin to American childhood. More tasty cotton candy than anything. No wonder we crave for it. This was my idealism. Something that never occurred much to me. Already found out there is only darkness after death.

Maybe the temperature will cool off after a while. This thermodynamics problem undermined big time. Some planets seem to behave in this way. This is ludicrous. This is the worst physics topic, and if I'm stuck here then something is going on. But I said one more time we came from the depth of time. That's something like relativity or something, so it is on track.

They even defied time in the end, and came up with some newer physics. But time will always remain the victor according to what I know.

Prove me wrong if you have to. I felt like they have defied time.

sindaael

<Banned>
One more thing. This is the route where I will die in 24 hours, but I will go out like a hero. They on the other hand have decades to live, but they will go out like a loser. Decided between this and that, this is a matter of courage. Assuming there is no afterlife, that makes it even worse. The effect of time is deadly, but that's all I care about. I can think better than this, but this reminds me of the movie Event Horizon. I seriously feel like this is coming to an end.

They convinced me of the zone Solteris. That's how I can retrace a situation. I'm seriously considering this is the opposite of that. It's called a challenge. Looking at it this way, this ain't even comparable. They decimated this video game, and I came up with this time argument to save us. Guess heaven was the wrong analogy. Solteris was a EQ raid in 2007. Sony made it very hard. Don't think the raids after that were even a match. For years to come.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Looks like we're looking for a way up to heaven. Won't ever be done. Something akin to American childhood. More tasty cotton candy than anything. No wonder we crave for it. This was my idealism. Something that never occurred much to me. Already found out there is only darkness after death.

Maybe the temperature will cool off after a while. This thermodynamics problem undermined big time. Some planets seem to behave in this way. This is ludicrous. This is the worst physics topic, and if I'm stuck here then something is going on. But I said one more time we came from the depth of time. That's something like relativity or something, so it is on track.

They even defied time in the end, and came up with some newer physics. But time will always remain the victor according to what I know.

Prove me wrong if you have to. I felt like they have defied time.
Sounds like you got a case of the Archons. Take 2 shots of morphine 3, 6, and 9 times before the next dmt hit. AS SOON AS YOU AWAKEN you have exactly 3, 6, and 9 seconds to absorb another you into your light body before the skullcap goes back on.

digital art dmt GIF by The New Big Poppa E

sindaael

<Banned>
Not sure about that. They decimated 50% of my battery. Let's just say this is kind of like Solteris. But I'm not foolish enough to give them the other 50%. They managed to break free from the laws of thermodynamics if I'm not mistaken. That's what bothers me the most. Not sure about Archons either. Some people know how this world works, and they swore not to screw it up. Think I need to brush up on relativity to clear up the rest of this mess.

sindaael

<Banned>
Might need to work on something new or something to distract myself from this thing. This thing is lingering over here causing constant disturbance. Think prayers might help, and I see it coming this far. So the theology bible might help solve this conflict pretty soon. We aren't tripping on an enemy I suppose. Damn mentally crippled son of a bitch I am.

sindaael

<Banned>
Makes me wonder why god let me down the first time, instead of help me climb back up the second time. That's where I lost my faith. This makes no sense. And I knew it was a turning point of history, so that didn't look right.