Telepathy in modern world

sindaael

<Banned>
Yes so I said this was partially successful in terms of physics. But the chemical component is gone. Therefore not much to say. The Bristlebane server is demented. This didn't go down on the Fires of Heaven. They were the first and will always remain.

sindaael

<Banned>
We degraded the Fires of Heaven with that book. Act like it's the PhD instead of the BS. This uh mission is over with.

sindaael

<Banned>
Next thing I know is, this is not one friendly place down here in Georgia. Or anywhere in the world. Aliens have warp drives. Lasers. Teleportation. And everything. The immortal aliens are unknown to me.

sindaael

<Banned>
The sword of righteousness. Oh yea. That's how it started heh. Consider yourself toast if something goes wrong. One justice for you.

sindaael

<Banned>
You're the last one up that lane. Oh ok. You ain't a suffering idiot. You're a Geodon. Oh ok. For a lack of a better word.

sindaael

<Banned>
Static case. Oh. Professor Lu. Which one. Something like. He um. Got his thing backwards. This ain't exactly the essence of that.

sindaael

<Banned>
He's done way too much damage imo. If he owns me. I spent thousands of dollars for nothing. Paper accusation. I'm not sure.

sindaael

<Banned>
Here uh I don't know about you, but this doesn't seem like a good idea. I've seen that last night. So I said whichever way.

sindaael

<Banned>
Do you use a computer or something. Or is this the other way around. We got him. Oh. They died in vain. We nuked him. Adema look um.

sindaael

<Banned>
Your mom shoved that GED up your ass. And this came up. Oh that's how I knew you. He got fucked by quantum field theory.

sindaael

<Banned>
Your dad did you a favor. Your mom didn't look at you right. They did him like that for so long. Sindaael is futile. Don't fuck with me you idiot.