Telepathy in modern world

sindaael

<Banned>
Oh that's how my life ended. No one can save you. Because you let go of your fucking email. Pray then. Oh ok. Think I'm scared of a shit.

sindaael

<Banned>
Motherfucker act like I don't realize a shit. Say good bye Kelefane. His mom. Is that good or bad. Something like good. Ok then. It was your email.

sindaael

<Banned>
Something like irrelevant. Nothing happened. I thought it was the retard rickshaw. But it's actually the other one. We're all guilty except you how about that.

sindaael

<Banned>
He goaded him in that direction. He let the enemy escape. And next thing I know is there not another chance in hell.

sindaael

<Banned>
Fuck that shit. He did you like this. I ain't responsible for a bitch. They all did you. I told him not to fuck up god damn it.

sindaael

<Banned>
At least China tried to nuke the US. It didn't work like that then I don't know. Think Norman Bayne got away with the space marines.

sindaael

<Banned>
This is how it fell down. Yes. He um made me think yes. This is not even a US issue. Oh ok. Consider yourself saved. But you're Asian. Oh ok.

sindaael

<Banned>
Think this is a US issue. Yes I know. So I said. This is uh the day you became the king of the um. Look fuck off you bitch.

sindaael

<Banned>
Yes Norman Bayne got away with the space marines. Shinra you are seriously an imbecile for this shit. Bruuce look uh. If this is what you think about me then. You're right.

sindaael

<Banned>
MusicforFish killed you. Imo. I noticed. This is the essence of that. Plus Joe Biden was worried about telepathy. Yes.

sindaael

<Banned>
Look uh let's just say uh. This is kind of beyond the point. Don't you think. Yes. Georgia tech. That was a good school.

sindaael

<Banned>
I said this for a reason. You demeaned the industry. Oh ok. This is absurd. Oh. And I'm that fuckfaced. It could've happened on the retard rickshaw as well. Anywhere on the internet.

sindaael

<Banned>
If this is what you think about your life then forget it. I told you that, and you're not even honest about it. At this point I'm convinced. Oh ok.

sindaael

<Banned>
So what's the deal. They were just playing with you. If you say this anywhere it's over. He's convicted the other way around. They're not playing. They used the sword of righteousness. You're responsible for Kelefane. Ok. God dig this hellhole loose man. You owe me a theological explanation. He uh. Think this is a God issue.