Telepathy in modern world

sindaael

<Banned>
Mental health level 4. Oh yea. Visigoths won the southern spectrum. They came to reclaim. This day they are a flight of birds. Don't need to confess. This is from prison. Oh ok. Lol. Yes Solteris. Oh ok.

sindaael

<Banned>
Yes good deal. You better be more honest with me. You see this many dead people. You think this is warranted. Oh ok. Your trip remember. Oh ok. Yes. Got it. Oh that one yes. This is the um. New name. Got it. He um. Oh. I see what you mean. Oh. Thank you Stephen. Crown of thorns. Oh. Kelefane the satan oh ok. Yes college.

sindaael

<Banned>
Ok he's short of basketball. Oh yea. Yes. Down to zero. Yes. I can't warn you cause you took charge. Oh ok. Look um.

sindaael

<Banned>
Kelefane did him like that oh. Correct. I agree. He's short of something oh. He's down to this. Oh. He's not quite happy about that oh. Think uh oh. Correct. Thank you. This email will stay here. Use it if you need to.

sindaael

<Banned>
Internet colloquial. Yes. This is the biggest downfall. Correct. Pray about it dude. Yes. Lol. Short of his account oh. Ok then.

sindaael

<Banned>
They know a thing. Called bullshit. Oh yea. We are righteous people yes. Correct. Evil yes. Futile pray once again. Think this oh. Yes. Is like going for something. I am righteous and just yes. Correct.

sindaael

<Banned>
Correct. So far down the lane. Yes. Problem. He timed it. Yes. King of the sniper. Yes. Possible retro version. He's got it made. Until this. Someone took too long. The end.

sindaael

<Banned>
Possible. Oh yea. Dirty ass motherfucker. So I decided Stephen is right. Act like it's bipolar. Deadly threat. Oh yea. I come for a reason. Georgia tech tried to take him out.

sindaael

<Banned>
This is called tree house. Oh ok. I left this here. Yes. I would agree. We are sorry. Yes. This is how it looks. You went on a rampage. Oh yea. Agreed. So then. Yes static case.

sindaael

<Banned>
Yes Elysium better. The whole earth. Yes. Correct. You see things like this. Just keep shoving. Yes. I gave it to you in the first place. PhD time. Yes. So um. We have some righteous issues yes. Correct.

sindaael

<Banned>
He scored off of me. Yes. Think uh this video game is fun yes. I came to do this for him. He um fell into a hole here. Yes. This imo is. Uncharted territory. This is new. So you have been denounced from this. Yes.

sindaael

<Banned>
Think uh Norway is off the map. Oh yea. He is suspended for 7 days. It always comes back to this. So um let's see. From here. You should see which way this came from. He is um. Think caught in an aberration.

sindaael

<Banned>
The point of no return. Georgia tech is good. Yes. So um. He um needs to proclaim aliens yes. This didn't look good or looks worse than anything in the world then I'll be damned.

sindaael

<Banned>
Starting point yes. Math degree. Oh ok. Cough. You went downhill. Yes. Unacceptable. You have been betrayed. Oh yea. This ain't a scene then. You are responsible for violent contact.

sindaael

<Banned>
Yes compactness. Very difficult. Yes. Expect it. He didn't say this about himself. Yes. Deadly impact. Good point oh yea. He made one trip over here. Aliens came up oh yea. I can put that back together. This is not compact. Agree. This is injustice. Yes.

sindaael

<Banned>
One man fell. I missed a Norway yes. Um. This is pain yes. There is nothing you can do for me. Yes. End of work yes. Fallen. Yes. Um. Room for one more. Yes.

sindaael

<Banned>
Do you pray. Something like um. Oh. Yes suppose this mockery yes. Think uh you um. Sorry for sitting in front of you. Correct.