Telepathy in modern world

sindaael

<Banned>
Counterintuitive. Yes. Oh ok. I'm suppose to crawl into your asshole. Oh ok. Ok then. Yes. Not quite oh yea. Something like which way it came from. Ok. Nevermind. The crown. Yes. We're happy until you're not happy etc.

sindaael

<Banned>
Not even. Oh. Highly trained serial killer. Survived one round of Mexican. Oh yea. Breach of security. Yes. More to come. Yes. Tomorrow. He uh think this is highly sophisticated. Yes so talk about something else. Yes. Expect one more to go down. Yes. Sindaael is suspended. Yes. Has to work on English. Godless world. Yes.

sindaael

<Banned>
So um nothing new. Yes. Hahaha you chinese motherfucker. Oh yea. Look uh. He um. Yes. Oh yea. So um. Yes. Correct. Evil repulsion. Oh. Correct.

sindaael

<Banned>
Think I rest my case. Yes. You ain't an idiot to see this doesn't make sense. Oh. Yes. Kelefane Roley. Proceed to check out.

sindaael

<Banned>
So um math degree oh yea. This is an attempt ok. I um came to do this and that ok then. Um. Uncharted territory oh. So um let's um keep praying or something yes. Oh yea.

sindaael

<Banned>
So um we'll have to wait a while. Yes. Plus time. This is the part I caused too many deaths. Yes. Day light savings oh. Correct. Got it.

sindaael

<Banned>
Don't pray for that one oh ok. You are not this dead. Oh yea. Almost busted him. You may not notice this. This is the lesser of the two evils. Oh ok. Then. Farewell.

sindaael

<Banned>
Don't put that down yes. So I said fuck it. This is an image. Ok then. America is strict on this and so am I. I don't take your bullshit so fuck off. Who you think I am.

sindaael

<Banned>
Oh yea. Pretty sure you ain't protected yes. Agree then. Here um you'll find out soon enough. Act like it's um Georgia tech.

sindaael

<Banned>
He expects one aggravated assault this way. Oh ok. Look uh. I'm not the biggest imbecile in the world for this shit. But this is a joke. Yes. You have no accusation. Yes threats.

sindaael

<Banned>
Soon to be. Starting over. Yes. I've seen it all. How about this uh. Proceed with caution yes. You have to wait. Yes. Intolerable offense. Go away dude.

sindaael

<Banned>
Sindaael you look atrocious. Yes. Got it. Got some light. Yes. Nothing. Oh. Any reason why you lost this. I asked you. Something like I uh. Oh. He's a.

sindaael

<Banned>
So um I'm pretty convinced this is the best thing they have ever done. Yes. Oh now who's talking. Yes who cares. Oh yea. Lol. Your trip. I'll tell you I got books like no other. Computers etc.

sindaael

<Banned>
Yes correct. Associate's of arts yes. It'll come back. Here uh. One more. Yes. He's not that straight forward. Oh ok. This way. So um. How about this. This is getting to the point where it's evident you're indicted. So I said fuck it.

sindaael

<Banned>
Go to hell forever you fucking faggot. Fuck that shit. Fucking commie. This is a challenge. No I already made a challenge. I'm not no challenge. So fuck that. You established a communication with the USA you fool. How does this work again? Oh ok.