Telepathy in modern world

sindaael

<Banned>
Who cares. Yes. Don't fuck with us for no reason yes. Got it. Yes. So um. Oh yea. He um. In trouble oh yea. He wasn't aware of his mom. Oh ok. But never post again? Yes. Look um. I got a better way. Called betrayal. Oh ok. Simple. As far as it goes. I did this for a reason oh. Because I ain't an idiot to see people will get tired. Yes I did. Correct. It is done. You left this here. Oh ok. Consider it done. Futile network. Oh ok. Norman Bayne is correct. Donald Trump did this oh. Condoned. Yes. Reason.

sindaael

<Banned>
I'm done. I ain't guilty so knock it off. You aren't happy. Oh ok. Covid oh ok. I agree. Norman Bayne the king. Yes. This is a tough world. Bottomless devour yes. God immortal yes.

sindaael

<Banned>
Oh that's what I think. Correct. He is a blue horizon. Oh ok. Here um. Agree. God immortal it was in the middle. Oh ok.

sindaael

<Banned>
He confused himself for this guy. Oh yea. Agree. This is Chinese hell. This is a retard. Oh ok. Got it. Yes. He um unaware of one thing. The Visigoths. Ok then um prison yes. Yes we owe you an apology yes. Yes starting shit for no reason. Yes. Oh yea. God ok. He was put on this medication. Oh ok. At last. No way of telling you. His mom started that shit. He um. Think this is warranted. Oh ok. He convinced them again. Yes. Oh yea. It's over. Yes. This is your fate. Yes. You are American yes. No reason to continue. It was that medication. You ain't intelligent without that email. Oh ok. I swear. Correct. Something like um. They have height oh ok. That one yes. Time isn't that good. Yes. Oh yea. Correct. He um is right. Oh. He's correct. I got another one. Spare me. Yes we apologize. For onslaught yes. He um. Makes me think this oh ok. Wonder how much damage that does. His trip oh ok. You just keep saying sorry until you die. He has no dreams. Yes. Correct. He thinks like one of us yes. This guy is no joke yes. He ain't content until he's dead.

sindaael

<Banned>
Here um guys I apologize for the brutality. I was instigated by the prison. He um. So everything is back to normal. That's all it is. Nothing bad. Yes.

sindaael

<Banned>
Let's just say I'm making one more trip down here. Um. Nothing specific. But something happened. So I said it's ok. Adema immortal told me everything. His provocation killed him according to Norman. You need to quit coming to me for help man.

sindaael

<Banned>
Think too little too late. This is the day I don't agree with this. They committed theft. And I'm fond of a chinese motherfucker fucking shit up. So knock it off. Ok then done deal. I'm seriously infuriated at the US. And this is no coincidence.

sindaael

<Banned>
I've prayed consistently. You are held accountable for liability. And I'm not fond of a chinese motherfucker taking liability for granted.

sindaael

<Banned>
Quantum field theory. Quit freaking me out dude. This is the USA. Shrug. Visigoths won. Oh ok. Sindaael you are getting close to extinction. So chill out.

sindaael

<Banned>
He committed murder on his dad. And if that ain't the most obvious thing on the radar then I don't know what. He um owes me no explanation. He gave him that book. Let's just say uh I didn't mean it. Watch twice before you speak. Think I found Norman Bayne on space marines. Yes I approve. Now look you have something on him. So he's your man.

sindaael

<Banned>
Oh ok. China did him a favor. I think China has fallen. They have gotten away with theft. So I reckon this is your day to get on the internet.

sindaael

<Banned>
Yes I respect telepathy. I'm short of one thing. Your fucking self denial. And I won't make it happen. Ok then. The world is content. And so are we. I tried to instill this in you. I know how you feel about it. Like the cream. Don't let nobody tell you what to do when you're the leader.

sindaael

<Banned>
He um made me think this is theft. And I agreed. I claimed it. You didn't claim this. No I didn't. Right. Damn right. Here um they have a good point. See which way they came from. Ok then chill out. That's his provocation. God quit fucking around. What's the problem. Something like you are not getting this irony.

sindaael

<Banned>
Die in misery you fucking ho. God come here man. I didn't claim this. Oh ok. I think you put this down. Oh ok. Now do me another favor. Which way you like it better. The north. Ok then go away. I could care less.

sindaael

<Banned>
Oh like he sees anything. The truth came out in the end. Norman has been subdued by Sindaael through this shit. You guys are motherfuckers. I'm not this dead. I worked with ISIS. I'm not an American scumbag.

sindaael

<Banned>
He went to war with rifles. That's all it is. You didn't claim I swear. I could care less you fruitcake. I swear. Think I'm a pussy. I'm the king of the something.