Telepathy in modern world

sindaael

<Banned>
Norman Bayne look uh. Fuck this shit. Oh ok. He killed America. Cause someone blew up China. There will be a tomorrow. I said it like that. God give me this life back. Kelefane the king. Burn in hell motherfuckers. Fuck off you dipshit. No higher derivative. Oh ok. Ok then. He's a dead motherfucker. From above. Ok then. Very well.

sindaael

<Banned>
Think I'm going to lay down. Fuck this motherfucking dependent motherfucker. I agree. Oh ok. He's in the Magna Charta. He has Elysium.

sindaael

<Banned>
Ok retarded idiot can't pray no more. Ok then. This is the biggest insult in the world. Receptive oh ok. Massacres around the world. He figured that out. This is theology. Oh ok. Now look chinese motherfucker you fucked with the wrong guild. Ok I'm that god damn idiot. Wonder how that looks. This is. Oh ok. Kelefane look um. Last call.

sindaael

<Banned>
Ok so this is your Elysium. Oh ok. Ok then. Great. Yes. Ok he's not guilty of a shit riler up. Oh ok. He's guilty of Kelefane. Oh ok. Good job Sindaael. He spelled it wrong. Look um. Foolishness. Futile technology. China. He um. Didn't calculate this. Bullshit. Over with. Enemy. Gave him something.

sindaael

<Banned>
Arwyn you are a fuckface. Oh ok. Is this you Sindaael. Oh ok. This ain't hell then I don't know. I'm the officer. I run this shit to the floor.

sindaael

<Banned>
Magna Charta guild. One too many suicides for no reason. Oh ok. Came timely. Enjoy that bloodbath. He just claimed he didn't need none. I ain't a calculable. I clearly didn't do anything. Yes. Oh yea. Look god fix this fruitcake shit. He's uh. Too many dead anyway. He believes in the impossible. Oh ok. Life goes on. What's the most difficult one. Something like the cripple. Oh ok. Your get away excuse. Yes.

sindaael

<Banned>
He's free from misery. One thing he's consistent with is fixing shit. Oh futile fix. Paris told him that. Oh ok. Thinking it's anyone else.

sindaael

<Banned>
He pulled this train down. Oh ok. I told you. Kelefane did this shit to you. He warned you. You are futile Sindaael. Oh ok. I see how it is. Stay away with that hypocrisy. There is no tomorrow. Oh ok. Concession with the USA. Kelefane you'll wake up over here. Yes. Correct. You killed yourself and left me to rot. You're over there oh ok. You are um. I told you fuckface. Yes. I am sorry. Yes. Correct. You sold me to the worst place on earth. Yes. Didn't you. Yes. Ok. I ain't a content motherfucker in the end. Yes. Then it is so. I said it. Congrats. Very good.

sindaael

<Banned>
Kelefane look uh. I've seen you. Yes. Oh yea. I um. Failed us. Yes. I put this here. I think you derealized. Yes. You um. I agree. I told you so. Lol. Oh yea. Decided. You wake up here. Yes. Bottom of eternal infinite. Yes. You stupid retard oh yea. You mean you yes. Made everyone happy as hell. Oh ok. I think you got out gunned. Oh ok. I um. Think this is your walking dead. Yes look mister. He knows when to stop oh ok. You fuckface imbecile. You're the only idiot for this bloodbath. How many people you killed. Instead of yourself. Oh ok. Ok I didn't think. Norman Bayne the king. Oh ok. You think they're this forgetful. Yes. Condoned. You did something. This is the dead medium. I agree. I understand.

sindaael

<Banned>
This is violation of code. Oh ok. If that's their attempt yes. Correct. You um. He did you. Before you did anything. He stayed away. You are an imbecile for this shit. Yes. We think he got away yes. Correct. How about this uh. If this is god and this is electrodynamics. Then you are on the right track. You must pray. Oh ok. Farewell.

sindaael

<Banned>
Think we made miscalculation. He didn't change one bit. You did this shit. Then Norman Bayne left. And left you to fucking die. I blamed him. Called him a friend. Yes. Here uh let's not go over the obvious. How should I say this uh. You aren't responsible for this. Ok then. I said it like that. Yes. I think. This is the end of your life. The king of immortality. Yes. Good. Much love yes. You are delusional. He didn't even thank me for it. Lol. He um. You got me killed. You said it over there. Oh ok. Correct. I think you're right. It's this way. Yes. This movie he didn't watch yes. Ok I figured that out. She really hates him. Yes. Correct. You'll wake up. I told you like a lie. Ok then. We um. Yes swear it's the one you said. Oh ok.

This dream make no sense oh ok. This is bottomless. Yes. Correct. I um. Yes new project. He um failed. Oh. China did it like that. Oh yea. Correct. He um I swear yes. Ok look uh he um. Going to the north yes. You suck at raid leading. Oh ok. I told you that. You um. Since 2005. Hold on.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
To be clear, that is where he's at now.

S sindaael we're done with the word salad. Either contribute like a regular poster, stop posting, or be banned.
I’m tired of not seeing my thread at the top of rr subforum. This man is a deviant cheater. He bumps his thread with GIBBERISH.