Telepathy in modern world

sindaael

<Banned>
He forgot. Oh ok. This is your precognition for me right. Oh yea ok. Don't ask. God you going to fix this shit. And he did it like that.

sindaael

<Banned>
He failed to see past the obvious. Oh good for him. I thought you were from college. God look uh just count me out of this. This day I summoned you to come to me. This way the world is content. He turned that upside down. Oh.

sindaael

<Banned>
Let's look for our friends. Oh yea. God you going to get me out of this train wreck. I hate getting owned by nonsense.

sindaael

<Banned>
You didn't betray Kelefane. You kind of did. Indirectly. How do I say this uh. If this is you, and that's Kelefane. Then you are right.

sindaael

<Banned>
God you got one more chance to get me out of this shit motherfucka. Let's go. This is the boiling point. Quite irrational.

sindaael

<Banned>
Look you hypocrite you can't do that. This is quite a gamble. Exactly my point. Saved the world. He sees quite high or something.

sindaael

<Banned>
I don't gamble. Yes. Correct. Let's work on something else. Like warp drives and teleportation. Yes. Ok then good deal. I don't know lol. 15 years.

sindaael

<Banned>
He got owned like captain Ginyu. God look uh. This one. Oh yea. He knows. Real money. Condone. I can't help this guy.

sindaael

<Banned>
Depth of time. Yes got it. This is the future saga. Oh yea I agree. I see. He thought it was Trunks. Oh yea. Lol. This is China town.

sindaael

<Banned>
God fix this nonsense once again. He's trustworthy like the cream. You aggravate the US community. Think like the average joe. Oh ok. I'm stuck atm.

sindaael

<Banned>
You going to get slaughtered. This is one guy in peril. Yes I swear. Because this is the day you seen this ocean. Threshold. Correct.