Telepathy in modern world

sindaael

<Banned>
That's what I said. I'm not this foolish either. I'm banned from facebook anyway. This is the day I failed this objective. I told you so.

sindaael

<Banned>
Man ignore that god damn pile of shit. I ain't never killed nobody except for my father. Maybe one count of terroristic threat. So if that's karma then so be it.

sindaael

<Banned>
So I'll say it like this. This ain't half as bad. Oh yea. EverQuest is patching. They screwing around with the computer.

sindaael

<Banned>
Look we made this mistake ourselves. And I'm still alive. How novel. Let's go further with this. She shoved her degree down here. Oh. Master's.

sindaael

<Banned>
This is the cripple charge I got. Did well. So rest assured everything will be ok. America won this round of vengeance. Quantum field theory intelligence. This is unspeakable.

sindaael

<Banned>
Yes ISIS has done well. But Kelefane intercepted us. Avoid this train wreck. It happened afterwards. He got us stuck. Did she say anti theology?

sindaael

<Banned>
Kelefane tricked us out of our money. Imo. Your dad knew that. Oh ok. You killed him in aggravated assault mode. That was an act of evil. This was an act of hate. So I decided it's time to quit worrying about it.

sindaael

<Banned>
Journeyman's boots. Oh ok. Pretty soon it will be. The world is desolate. EverQuest has been abandoned, and soon the world will be too. I don't hold you a guilty conscience. You should know.

sindaael

<Banned>
He did this again. And to my disappointment. It was a spacetime continuum. So I decided once again there will be more days on earth.

sindaael

<Banned>
This keyboard is atrocious. This computer doesn't seem to work well. You have a quantum mechanics destruction. Ok then.

sindaael

<Banned>
Look uh count me out of this. I did this over here. So talk to me or something. You have to solve the Elysium problem. Maybe that's easier. Already done.

sindaael

<Banned>
This is your Elysium. Ok now look. We have been approached with quantum mechanics. Oh fuck no. Repent to me in dust and ashes. We're still your friends.