Telepathy in modern world

sindaael

<Banned>
Suggest you try American style. Joe Biden look uh I need some help. Any input. Pot meet kettle? He is right. Let's see uh. Forget it. Oh I see how that works. Chinese manslaughter. Oh yea.

sindaael

<Banned>
Have faith. Oh yea. Delusions? Something like that. Unless you have extra battery. Rocket propulsion. Everything was solved. Suggest you try. Immortal. I think you have to give them credit. Ok then. Relationship over. Oh think I don't know. Solve your problem. Ok then. Two methods. Oh ok. Time idiot. Yes. Taking the world for a joke. Yes. Guess who sees that now. This is one round of aggravated uh... your favorite. Correct.

sindaael

<Banned>
This is karma. Oh yea ok then. This is the shadow knight. Yea. This is the age he died. He lacked this one. Oh yea. Lol. Lmao. Look um you ain't no idiot. You pulled Keith. I was waiting for this. Oh yea. What should I say uh. You passed. Haha you motherfucking idiot. You are it doesn't matter. Lol.

sindaael

<Banned>
30 minutes. He did Keith like that. He um. Lol. Let's see uh. He could've died. Agree. On the alien scale. Lol. I respect that guy. Like the. She took his geodon out. Swear you ain't mistaken. Forget it. I figured that out. Nevermind he was ostracized.

sindaael

<Banned>
I swear it's over. Norman sniper fi'd you. Agree. Timing issue. Perfect. Became an associate. I want him to find out. This is alien warfare. Look dude. You um fell down hard. Look the other way. You have succeeded in umm. Wait. Nothing. Oh. Lol. You um have perfect accuracy. Get what i'm saying. Yes. So this one. Good. As far as it goes. He is degraded on telepathical scale.

sindaael

<Banned>
He launched a second attack with ISIS. Oh ok. Now look uh. Your friend flew off to Beijing. And committed suicide. Ok. Your mom took over until now. You didn't specify. The end. This is problem solving. Oh. You hit a nail.

sindaael

<Banned>
Pray for this one. Yes then. Soon enough. We are looking for the dead. He turned your intentions around. Joe Biden look uh. Wait.

sindaael

<Banned>
You said it again. We're done. Ok then. Let's not cross lines with each other. Engaged in mortal kombat. Can't be condoned. But I will anyway. Fuck that shit. Facebook American Inventor.

sindaael

<Banned>
Fuck that motherfucking shit. You fuckface motherfucker. Here Fires of Heaven has been good to you. Bristlebane was the one the fucked you over imo. They took that shit that far to get back at you like Arwyn said.

sindaael

<Banned>
Don't repent to me god damn it. That's a dangerous word. Use diction or something. Look uh, I'm sorry for the harsh language, but this is the day this thing fell down hill.

sindaael

<Banned>
Look uh. This is the USA still right. I don't know. Don't God me you fuckface. Lol that's right. Think anyone has done him right when it's himself.