Telepathy in modern world

sindaael

<Banned>
Need more faith. They have profit too much off us. The world is about cocooned now. No I am not btw. This is the consequence that will follow for this.

sindaael

<Banned>
Going on a 24 hour recovery rate. This loser will drag you down to the floor. And I don't believe I just got myself into this. Ain't nothing but theology over and over again. The God will prevail.

Speaking of which, my mom is a god damn liability. She's the one responsible for half of this loss. I've had enough of it.

sindaael

<Banned>
More like my mom is a god damn scumbag murderer. That's not a liability. That's someone who devotes to killing you. Pretty much sums up that one.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Hey S sindaael , what's your opinion on Demodex Folliculorum.. i.e. eyelash mites?

lam6c55tlp6312.jpg

lam6c55tlp631.jpg

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

sindaael

<Banned>
I'm diagnosed with schizophrenia myself. That's just something they replaced telepathy with. Taking medications for that as well. Don't know why I need them. Probably will be just fine without it. For what you said earlier.

sindaael

<Banned>
Those medications were called antipsychotics. Figured it's in combination with theology. Two branches I've been interacted with for a while. I didn't think I need those medications, but some people said I had to take it. It's quite a long story.

sindaael

<Banned>
Lol I had a dream about this zombie in particular. It turned out it was a real thing. Damn bad omens incoming. Saved me from that hellish nightmare, or brought me into it. I sure miss the old days.

sindaael

<Banned>
Guess I got to bandage myself back together. I got a cripple charge. And I'm going to use the rest of it to make myself better. What part of this don't people understand. Follow people around like a lemming will get you into trouble won't it.

sindaael

<Banned>
Kind of funny whom I've fallen to. All 50 of them looking at me like that. Ask and you shall receive. Correct?

sindaael

<Banned>
We're on our way to the stars. All hopes and dreams achieved. Well kind of. One final request from the God. If you say so.

Makes me think he told me something to warn me. I might've mistaken his warning for a joke. Damn this ain't a glorious day.

sindaael

<Banned>
Ok then delusions didn't work. Guess the alien empire is going down. The US must be on an uprising or something. Ridiculous.

sindaael

<Banned>
Ok logically earth is proven to be greater than aliens. But that might be heresy. So I decided if it is the case then we win. They don't have anything more powerful than telepathy. Warp drives, lasers, telekinesis etc. We put the US on top at the end.

sindaael

<Banned>
I must've noticed the danger of the air space. We needed communication with the aliens, so it's no small task to say they aren't greater. They are the king of the sky. Making a foolish mistake with the wisdom factor.

sindaael

<Banned>
The other guys have profitted off of us. That's what I think anyway. They became incredibly powerful in their ways. They have gone above and beyond. I am really arguing over nothing. But just to say I defended myself to an extent. I guess anything is better than nothing. It hardly compares in the totality of things. But have fun wherever you go.