Telepathy in modern world

sindaael

<Banned>
About the furthest thing from the reality. In addition they just wrecked the dawn. I'm supposed to keep maintenance on this shit. Ok so I did it like this.

sindaael

<Banned>
This world is over with. After failures like that. Let's just say I got away with a scratch. I can't put this in any simpler terms. Good luck with the rest of this shit.

sindaael

<Banned>
One more came up missing. It was the shadow knight who owned me. Following people in a circle. Guess I asked for this one. Good job. Makes me wonder which one it is.

sindaael

<Banned>
Guess we can repent our mistakes. Used when we offend people and regret it. Sometimes we have no clue what's going on.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
tad10 tad10 , Tad is that you? The schizophrenia/DID is dripping wet off of this one~

legion.jpg

sindaael

<Banned>
Got kicked in the ass on the way out. How wonderful is that. Also they compared time versus crime. Which is greater then. I failed to tell the difference. So I decided it is unknown to me. They did it for themselves.

sindaael

<Banned>
Guess crime wins. If that's your perception of things. It increases power. We are getting lagged to death. But crime time works also. In the end I think we've lost the race. Because I launched a time. Call us the survivors then. Suitable for a religious victory.

sindaael

<Banned>
Asking whether the world works in the way of evil or good. I think evil can win battles, but righteous can win as well. Takes one to realize. We have made it so far.

sindaael

<Banned>
Noticed something went wrong. We have no direction in life. They do. This proves we have lost the war etc.

sindaael

<Banned>
Damn lost in a round of swords play. That's the dictum for so many people. Almost forgot I went to college to make up for it. It was a close call. This is everything I've been talking about. We're caught up to global standards. No longer living in a dream like world, but facing the cold nightmare.

In addition I've prayed to catch up with the cripple effect. Hope that helped. But I fucked up on my way back. The God was nice to me about it. I couldn't see this going any further.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
S sindaael I've been trying to talk to you with my mind for a week or so now.

You're not next to a 5G tower or something, are you?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user