Telepathy in modern world

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Well, we're down to just uninteresting word salad at this point. Maybe sending it to a new home will turn this thread around. At the very least it will preserve the insanity.

giphy.gif

We're down to it? We've been there since the start.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
What does the world look like outside of time?
Spacetime is one... thing... you can't separate time without space and vice versa. It's why when the big bang happened, its expansion of space was also the birth of time as we know it. Therefore whatever exists/existed outside of the big bang and spacetime is literally timeless (giving credence to the notion that God [my Christian God] had no beginning and no end... literally eternal in both directions [always has existed and always will exist in the future... i.e. "I am the Alpha and Omega"]). So the world outside of time is like asking what color laughs are... it's just a complete and utter pointless question (I'm not ripping on you for asking btw... merely explaining it's an impossible question with an impossible answer).

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I have Gender Dysphoria (been symptomless for... oh... 8ish years now though thanks to a successful transition). Besides that, how am I crazy? Go ahead... lie about some stuff, can't wait.

What caused you to decide to end the project, and what advice can you give our telepath on how to proceed.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Spacetime is one... thing... you can't separate time without space and vice versa. It's why when the big bang happened, its expansion of space was also the birth of time as we know it. Therefore whatever exists/existed outside of the big bang and spacetime is literally timeless (giving credence to the notion that God [my Christian God] had no beginning and no end... literally eternal in both directions [always has existed and always will exist in the future... i.e. "I am the Alpha and Omega"]). So the world outside of time is like asking what color laughs are... it's just a complete and utter pointless question (I'm not ripping on you for asking btw... merely explaining it's an impossible question with an impossible answer).
You took a LOT of words to poorly explain my much more succinct and dare I say amusing joke. You got there in the end, though, good for you.

sindaael

<Banned>
Saved ourselves with the act of righteousness. This US country is getting a little hostile now. Proven some act of stupidity can get us working. The sunrise is no longer here.

sindaael

<Banned>
How about this. This is the telepathy righteousness. As opposed to time and intelligence. I figured this is kind of counterintuitive. But I can think of better things. Beware Iran does not think like this. This is the most flat earth concept.

sindaael

<Banned>
Let's just say the truth is immutable. This is the one I feared. Nothing God or anyone can do about it. Can't convince me this. So I said just call it a day.

sindaael

<Banned>
Keep digging then. Good tactic. The scary part is over with. Figured some kind of alien expedition might help. I've got done dirty. Looks like I finished my math degree with the purchase of this Functional Analysis book. Don't know what else to say.

sindaael

<Banned>
Guess then I thought I can't handle the truth. Too little too late. We failed nuclear engineering. That's the folly of the fools. Great job at this shit.

sindaael

<Banned>
I don't have much to say, but I've got some faith. Might as well be delusional for that matter. I felt like I told him something. And this is what I got in return. Good god.

sindaael

<Banned>
I got the geodon as a back up. Wonder how many books it takes to achieve that. Guess the functional analysis book might cover it.