The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
No, joot's second cousin did.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
When I was a kid I saw the movie Rudy, with Rudy. A kid I played soccer with growing up, his old man was Rudys college roommate or some shit.

Also, my uncle Andrew was decently good friends with Mickey Mantle, so he came around the house a few times when I was really young. Hated baseball, so all the baseballs, gloves and shit meant little to me then. Glad dad saved them!

• 1Jew

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
You know that really weird turkey pardon that happens every thanksgiving at the white house rose garden? During Clinton's presidency my dad was president of the National Turkey Federation and given that honor. Got to shake ol' Bill's hand and hand him some letters from my grade school class.

Those turkeys end up raised in the city of whoever is NTF president at the time. For us that was Fresno. Ag students at Fresno State raised it and like read to it every day so it would be docile. Turkey's get pardoned and then live on a farm in Virginia. They're fattened up like crazy for presentation so I can't imagine they live too long.

Every year there will be one or two alternate birds that go through the same thing just in case the main guy croaks on the flight to DC or something. At least in our case, once we got to DC the hotel we stayed at gave these 3 turkeys a kitchen that took up one of the upper floors. I feel sorry for the cleaning ladies after that.

Only other thing I got is growing up knowing Trent Dilfer. Same time period when he was at Fresno State. His girlfriend, now wife was coach of a swim team I was on.

• 1Jew

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I'm an extra in like 3 scenes for the movie Sex Drive. Briefly met most of the main characters, Seth Green, the director, etc.. since I was on set for a week straight and they started recognizing me. All the Amish farm stuff was shot out near Lake Okeechobee, which was about 45min west of where I lived, West Palm Beach.

• 1Jew

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
I'm in a movie with the chick from Human Centipede. She was pretty grounded but let's be honest, she is a super B List actor.

Chris Berman is from the town I grew up in. When we won the State Championship for Football he came in and met with all of us. He used to announce the games when he was in High School.

I played Happy Birthday at Arthur Millers 75th birthday with the jazz band I was in at the time. I sat next to Christopher Reeve and that fucker didn't say one word to me.

Up until like 6 months ago Rob Zombie lived in my town. He would eat and shop local (Groceries, booze, gas, everything) so I would see him everywhere. Super sweet guy. He acted like a normal person and would talk to anyone. I ate with him and his wife one day at the burrito truck. Then the fuckers in town put a skate park literally up against his property and allowed it to be open starting at 6am. He moved out of town.

• 1Jew

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I'm an extra in like 3 scenes for the movie Sex Drive. Briefly met most of the main characters, Seth Green, the director, etc.. since I was on set for a week straight and they started recognizing me. All the Amish farm stuff was shot out near Lake Okeechobee, which was about 45min west of where I lived, West Palm Beach.
Nice. That movie was fucking hilarious, and yet no one saw it. Or at least the uncut version was fucking hilarious. I dunno, maybe I just really like seeing a black dong bounce around while running through a cornfield.

• 1Jew

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Yea, most friends I've told about it say something similar.. that they really liked the movie, and so did I. It didn't cost a ton of money, so it was a 'success' from a hollywood standpoint. The chubby sarcastic kid went on to some other good supporting roles, like Hot tub time machine, at least.

• 1Jew

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Mippotales!

Found out my sister and her husband are close friends with Sam Harris. I guess her husband grew up with him and they still have dinner every week.

Not much of a celebrity but him and his work gets discussed a lot here.

• 1Jew

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Don't make me google him.

• 1Jew
Was at a work party a few months ago in Hollywood and Josh Brener was at the bar, one of the guys from Silicon Valley. We were all like, "Big Head!"
Also I was having drinks at Barnie's and ran into Chris Reid, "Kid" from Kid n Play. Dudes a vampire, he hasn't aged at all.
And I was shopping at Bristol Farms, and the parking lot was super full and I had to really hunt for a spot. When I was walking up to the store a bunch of bros with cameras were just hanging by
the front under a tree. Amy Poehler was shopping in there. Fucking leeches.

• 1Jew

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
When I was a teenager Spike Lee was still shooting Malcolm X. He had lost funding and was going around the country giving talks trying to drum up support. My cousin worked in the movie industry and knew people on Lee's staff. He was able to score me a cool tee shirt and a pair of tickets to hear Spike give a speech. It was pretty cool. He's a really nice guy. The tickets got us into the press room where it was maybe 50 people with Lee. Just sort of hanging out and talking before he went into a big auditorium to do a larger speech.

After the first part of the event, I go to use the bathroom. I was maybe 16 or 17 at the time and excited to have met a celebrity. I opened the door to the bathroom harder than I should have and almost FLATTENED Spike Lee. He was just leaving when I was coming in. I remember we just shared this look and this little quick chuckle... like we could both just read the headlines: "White high school student assaults famous black director in bathroom."

• 1Jew
It was at an awards show after party... I think in 2007... and I remember seeing Miley Cyrus before she got all wild, Natasha Beddingfield hanging out with some old dude, and on the dance floor Rhianna. Somehow we ending up dancing for a while, I hate dancing, she's tall and definitely cute. I was in a relationship though and I left and some other dude took my place.

The other dude was Chris Brown.

My bad.

221868_6927918241_510478241_397229_1833_n.jpg
225738_6927923241_510478241_397230_2036_n.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 1 users

trex

Queen Bee
One of my besties works doing some video production stuff, never really been anything cool. Several months ago she started working on the show "Hailey does America" though and I guess her and Hailey Duff are actually pretty good friends now. I've seen them in some selfies together on insta and last time I saw my friend she said Hailey's really cool and would be happy to introduce us or I could accidentally bump into them on purpose next time they're out, just to meet her/say hi.

My sil (born and raised in NYC) has seen so many celebs. Had convos with SJP and Cynthia Nixion and a soul cycle class with MK and Ashley Oleson. I would never be seen within a 3 block radius of MK or Ashley while we were both in leggings for I would feel like a fat tub of giant man lady lard.

I like this thread. A+ read

• 1Jew

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
My cousin moved to Ireland and works at a restaurant in Belfast. Every year she flies in for the holiday season- came home early for the beachhouse shindig that sadly involved spreading my aunt's ashes in the sand dunes out back. Just in time to tell us her yearly tales about the GoT cast puttering around Belfast!

She said that the guy that plays the Mountain is so big that the cameras don't really do him justice. Has gone to the restaurant a few times. Sits in a booth by himself drinking water and just watching the other patrons. Orders a steak and burger.

• 1Jew