Tenet (2020)

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
ok but i hate his face too

Actually, I have to 100% agree, and I have a hard time getting over that too. Plus, when he sports his (I believe) natural, pansy, English-accented feminine-sounding voice, he is hard to take seriously. But The Rover helps, I promise.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
i cant take Pattinson seriously.
If you've seen him in anything outside sparkly vampires, he's actually legitimate. He himself was pissed that that series of shit was going to tarnish his career, and it really has. The commentary track for those movies is fucking hilarious because he's ripping on it the whole time.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
If you've seen him in anything outside sparkly vampires, he's actually legitimate. He himself was pissed that that series of shit was going to tarnish his career, and it really has. The commentary track for those movies is fucking hilarious because he's ripping on it the whole time.

He should be pissed but no one twisted his arm to be Count Fagula. He wanted the money, the fame and a foothold in Hollywood but now he acts like he didnt want all that. The fact that he wont own it, turns me off even more. He will be the shittiest batman ever. Imagine that ponce playing Batman

Same shit with Chris Evans. That dipshit got to play one of the greatest comic book roles ever and he's been ungrateful about since about the second film.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Goatface

‘Tenet’ Likely to Be Delayed Again Because of Coronavirus Surge, Analyst Predicts
1594739022360.png

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nolan is so goddamn stubborn. He thinks pushing the movie back is going to like....give some more time so the carona virus can get its shit together! lol. Its not happening. Just release it to homes PPV.

• 1Like

Goatface

Warner Bros said it is still on track for Aug. WB apparently talked about opening it overseas 1st, but nolan said no. they also expect it to earn 66% of it box office outside of the US.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nolan is so goddamn stubborn. He thinks pushing the movie back is going to like....give some more time so the carona virus can get its shit together! lol. Its not happening. Just release it to homes PPV.

If Nolan has a say about this, he'll try to block any digital-before-theater release, he said multiple times his films are meant to be watched in a theater for best experience. He's that stubborn.

Then again, TENET cost a lot of money and producers care more about money than "ultimate viewer experience". Since a lot of blockbuster flagships are being moved to 2021, it's gonna be interesting how this turns out.

Goatface

would be hilarious if came to every drive-in

is there a major metro area in the states that isn't screwed atm?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
My local theater chain opened up today. Looks like they'll have "early access" showings on Aug 31st, Sept 1st & 2nd.

I'll probably go on one of those days. I miss going to the movies.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
final international trailer. The US trailer has an awful Travis Scott hiphop song over it while international goes more for that classic Nolan "BWAAAAAA" sound

looks ok but not really enough to get me to go into a theater for 2 hours.

• 1Like