TERA

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/02...ll-be-delayed/

TERA: Rising's cash shop will be delayed

You may have heard a bit about TERA transforming into TERA: Rising and going free-to-play on February 5th (or, as we like to call it, tomorrow). That's still happening: You'll get to log in for free and play for free and do things for free and it'll be just wonderful. However, if you were hoping to drop some dough to pick up things like a mount, costumes, or elite status, you'll be out of luck for a few days.

Valkyon Outfitters, the place where meatspace money turns into cyberspace loot and 1337ness, will take a few extra days to be ready for business. You'll have to make do with checking out all the awesome new content without the benefit of a brand-new costume until the shop is ready to open its doors.

We know it'll be tough, but you can do this. Just wait a few more days to start flinging your money at the game.

spronk

FPS noob
servers are up, claimed 8 names, played for 5 minutes, tons and tons of players running around felt like launch. don't see it being interesting for more than a few hours, but kudos to enmasse for being the first company to get f2p done right - can login and screw around anytime and have fun.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I totally forgot this was going F2P
I'm gonna reinstall and start up on the new server to play casually~ Perhaps the gf will want to as well since its free now and she actually liked this MMO

Shano

Golden Knight of the Realm
Bleh, I finally just uninstalled this game like 3 weeks ago after having it on my comp since launch. Now looks like I gotta re-install it again just to check out the F2P /sigh

lindz

#DDs
Made a character on the pve server to mess around with when I have free time. Wasn't a fan of pvp in this game but may give it a try with arena stuff.

Trying to decide between warrior and archer right now. I loved archer when I played it at release, but its damage was so bad. Does anyone have an idea of how the damage buffs to archer will be? Should it be more in line with the other dps classes?

Parallel45

Silver Knight of the Realm
Looks like they weren't prepared for the demand. Login servers are down and even the website is failing. heh

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, down for about 4hrs now. They have never been quick at fixing login issues.

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
Looks like they weren't prepared for the demand. Login servers are down and even the website is failing. heh
I would bet money, the number 1 reason the cash shop did not go live day 1 of FTP was not cause its not done.

Its so save login servers and server load being more slammed.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No new weapon skins. Disappointed, really wanted to get the scythe skin for my zerker. Instead we get snowsuits and white leopard mount.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
TERA doubling its dungeon drop rate through Monday

http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forum...-Drop-Weekend-

No BAMs dressed up in holiday garb this weekend, we?re sorry to report, but you can take part in Double Dungeon Drop Weekend this weekend beginning Friday at 4 p.m. and ending on Monday at 4 p.m. Run a dungeon, and the bosses will drop loot at twice the usual rate!

The dungeon bosses told us that doubling the drops proves that they?re full of holiday spirit...although Kaprima muttered something like ?oh, I?ll give them a gift, all right.? And Shandra Manaya keeps lingering around the mistletoe, batting her metal eyelashes and trying to look casual about it. Not sure what?s up with that.

Event Details:

Double Dungeon Drop Weekend

Date: Friday, December 7?Monday, December 10

Time: Event begins at 4 p.m. on Friday and ends at 4 p.m. on Monday
Just a heads up... Its February now, that was for December that you linked. However you were still right, on their main site it mentions this weekend.

Vorpse_sl

shitlord
For real. Game is incredibly boring to solo level/quest grind. Fighting BAMs can be a lot of fun for awhile, but even that gets tiresome after awhile.