Terminator (2019)

Sterling

El Presidente
Can even go more recent with Clint, Unforgiven would be real, real hard to improve.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Not a shithole tho.

Also sounds like a good excuse for some people to take paid vacations to Spain. No reason lots of places in the southern US cant easily be a stand in for Mexico.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
So they're saying Linda Hamilton was the missing piece all this time. Well gee no shit.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

wonder if any site has went back and figured out what critics consensus was at the time for many of these older movies.
watched Siskel and Ebert review Terminator, Siskel didn't like it, Ebert did, but wished it focused more on the love story part.
Leonard Maltin gave T2, 2.5 out of 5 stars
couldn't find anything from Gene Shalit
that is about the limit 80's movie critics, a lot of more modern critics seems to sneak back and re review to fit with current trends

anyway, so guess the bar to beat is 69%, don't think girl power is enough to get it into the 90%

1571679672641.png

Siliconemelons

T3 would have been better if they just did it R - R and showed full frontal (hell or even tits) and had more blood and killyness

Sterling

El Presidente
I still can't get over how they made the hooker bot in 2049 look like a man.
She was an actual human and not a replicant in 2049, but yeah it's really hard to get past. She had a much more prominent role in The Martian and it's real offputting.

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
I think what’s going to make or break this movie is the effectiveness of the new villain.

Arnold couldn’t carry Genesys and I don’t think people really care about Linda Hamilton.

If the new terminator is at least half as menacing as the T-1000, it will at least be an enjoyable film, not a masterpiece like 2 or the original but still fun to watch.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
She was an actual human and not a replicant in 2049, but yeah it's really hard to get past. She had a much more prominent role in The Martian and it's real offputting.
Um 99% sure she was a replicant. It's why she asked if K was going to kill her after K said he's a blade runner.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Um 99% sure she was a replicant. It's why she asked if K was going to her after K said he's a blade runner.

Replicants? Did you know that SOLDIER and Blade Runner take place in the same universe? Todd even fought at the Tannhauser Gate.

todd.png

Confirmed same universe by the writer in interviews even. Also I'd way rather watch this piece of shit than Dark Fate.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
I still can't get over how they made the hooker bot in 2049 look like a man.

Ana de Armas makes nearly all women look terrible in comparison

Also, loool Soldier. Remember seeing that in the theater with my dad cause I'm pretty sure I was only in middle school when it came out.