Terminator (2019)

Goatface

Soldier is great, also shows that Todd is trained with M41A Pulse Rifle from Alien. in the junk piles there is a Blade Runner Spinner, pieces of ship that went to save the Event Horizon and other stuff.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
This is a fantastic channel. I find myself randomly watching 2 or 3 of these a day for no particular reason.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Soldier was a great movie

Whoa whoa, it was alright. Great isn't a nothing word like racism, rape, nazi, or fascist so let's not dillute it's meaning by applying it to that pile of mediocrity. SOLDIER was good, it was okay, but it was not Great. 😉

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob

might be spoilers in either one, i wouldn't bother reading other than reviews are all over the place from "WOMYN 4EVER" to "terminator fucking sucks". oh well, gonna go see it and make up my own mind but expecting a load of shit

Last edited:
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Sorry but 63 year old women are not "badass". Theres a reason why she was holding this shotgun like this;

women.jpg

Last edited:

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
When I think of an action flick I'd like to see, my mind immediately thinks geriatrics and a tranny for the heroes, and a lawncare worker for the villain.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
When I think of an action flick I'd like to see, my mind immediately thinks geriatrics and a tranny for the heroes, and a lawncare worker for the villain.

To be fair, Arnold has pulled off multiple geriatric action flicks, and Sylvester Stallone has made some of the best of his franchises (Rocky and Rambo (obviously Rocky 1 is the best, but 6, Creed, Creed 2, Rambo, Last Blood, etc, are awesome as fuck)) in his old age. There's something about these icons when they get old that still makes me love seeing them on the screen.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
To be fair, Arnold has pulled off multiple geriatric action flicks, and Sylvester Stallone has made some of the best of his franchises (Rocky and Rambo (obviously Rocky 1 is the best, but 6, Creed, Creed 2, Rambo, Last Blood, etc, are awesome as fuck)) in his old age. There's something about these icons when they get old that still makes me love seeing them on the screen.

I don't think Arnold is anywhere near Stallone's level when it comes to aged performances. They could replace him entirely with CGI and I don't think anyone would care, or barely notice.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don't think Arnold is anywhere near Stallone's level when it comes to aged performances. They could replace him entirely with CGI and I don't think anyone would care, or barely notice.
it pains me to agree with that assessment as Arnold was one of my favorite actors growing up. the dude oozed shitlordiness through the 80s and then he toned his shit down in the 90s and pretended he was never a pussygrabbing, muscle flexing madman.
gettyimages-869412780-master-1522429917.jpg

ever since he became a politician he's had this aura of butthurt cuckery about him.
arnold-schwarzenegger.jpg

its like since he got caught cheating with a chunky mexican nanny, he's been so embarrassed that he imagines everyone is pointing and laughing at him. no dude, we all have done nasty chicks we arent proud of admitting to. we get that you were horny. but stop being a fucking pussy. retrieve your balls before you die. Stallone kept his through all the drama in his life.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Siliconemelons

The Expendables was awesome, 2 was /good/ and 3 was a sign it needed to go the other direction toward more 1 than 2... but all in all, do not forget the expendables on the list of stallones latter life awesomeness.

• 2Like

Goatface

Expendables 3 was major fuck up. iirc, stallone got more control but studio had him agree to make it pg-13 etc
after 3, the studio wanted to make ExpendaBelles (all female spin off) but that tanked
Stallone, Arnold, and Crews quit 4, but year later Stallone posted it would be out in 2018

• 2Solidarity

Siliconemelons

You cant marvel violence a "80s action" throwback movie.

I do not think that Rousey and "the new kids" were neccecarally bad in 3 or a bad idea, but you could tell it was neutered in PG-13land - and not just "oh all we did was remove some CGI blood luzluzl" - it was the lightening of the dramatic theme, and lets face it... there is not much "theme" to lessen when it comes to these type of movies - and with that, the violence and blood etc. are accentuation of the story. So you shave off some of the "stark darkness" of the story AND neuter its harsh visuals and you end up castrating what it "is" - and then add on that we are trying to get "into" a new crew and their dynamics...and well...yeah

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just finished downloading this (yeah, it's already available), talking about castration.... Only skimmed over the movie, will watch later today, looks like 90% of screen time is women. Title seems appropriate.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Just finished downloading this (yeah, it's already available), talking about castration.... Only skimmed over the movie, will watch later today, looks like 90% of screen time is women. Title seems appropriate.

Where is this available? Check IPT and didn't see anything.

Edit - nevermind, I see it's a just Cam

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
They are here for you and will absolutely not stop until you spend your last cent on shitty Hollywood remakes (*and* tripple-aaaaaaaaa video games - lets not discriminate).
Yeah, meh rehash of T1 and T2 with mainly female cast, diverse male casualties (they even have a black and an asian guy die in a single scene, yay diversity!), and bigger explosions. Comparisons with TFA are spot on.
At least granny Linda did have several funny lines. Acting was OK, but the cute latina got too cringey for my taste by the end (can't tell more because spoilers). Arnold disappointed after making a claim that he's extremely funny :(.

-- Vote with your wallet, vote for TPB for the 2020 Nobel prize in economics.

• 2Like

Goatface

1571942347905.png

still going up. about to over take T3

edit, thought this was funny while still looking, not a min later
1571942543489.png