Terminator (2019)

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Arnold himself posted the trailer on Reddit, then he did an impromptu AMA about behind the scene stuff. Pretty fucking cool Arnold is just sitting there talking to reddit nerds.

Because they know if some random reddit user posted a link to it everyone would shit on the movie in the thread.

Movie looks like garbage. 4 and 5 where absolute disasters so anyone who sees this is a retard.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Yeah but read the thread. Half the comments are just jerking of his ego or asking random questions that have nothing to do with the movie.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
heh, nobody asked for this movie, nobody wanted this movie. nobody will ultimately go see this movie. the terminator franchise is deader than dead. Arnie is too old to breathe it back to life. he's just happy to be still working in Hollywood and not put out to pasture like the other "action heroes"

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I'm interested in it because James Cameron is attached to it. He makes great sequels, right? I'm kinda going to use Terminator as a test to see if he can really make a sequel to Avatar. Avatar was a complete story, I can't believe they're doing multiple more.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
👎

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm interested in it because James Cameron is attached to it. He makes great sequels, right? I'm kinda going to use Terminator as a test to see if he can really make a sequel to Avatar. Avatar was a complete story, I can't believe they're doing multiple more.
Cameron's name on the producer credits doesnt always mean he is actively producing the film. Stan Lee is still getting producer credits on Marvel films.

• 4Like

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
The fact his name is more emphasized on the poster than the director should be a giant redflag.

• 4Like

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, James Cameron's name is just sales bait. This is just another movie for Schwarzenegger's child support bills.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
wtf is this Terminator:ICE???

oh god, it is
13fbb913b5e2188068ea59abd7fcbd3c.png

arnold is doing whatever he can to keep his mexicunt nanny here.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Probably going to have some ICE officers get killed as part of some stupid liberal statement.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Tsar Bomba

Molten Core Raider
Cameron's name on the producer credits doesnt always mean he is actively producing the film. Stan Lee is still getting producer credits on Marvel films.

the rights to the Terminator series reverted back to Cameron... So I would bet he's got his fingers in it a little deeper than just a credit name.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the rights to the Terminator series reverted back to Cameron... So I would bet he's got his fingers in it a little deeper than just a credit name.
Isnt he busy working on avatar 2,3,4,5 right now simultaneously? Dude doesnt have time to focus on Terminator 7: You Have To Go Back

• 2Worf

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
Well, Cameron did the "this is the true sequel to T2"-thing before.

He's more than happy to take a suitcase of money to talk up a some random Terminator sequel. Doesn't mean shit, IMO.

• 4Like