Terminator (2019)

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah they just need to ignore all the confusing canon and just go back to the T1/T2 roots. I just posted in the Alien:Covenant thread and this series is similar. Started with sci-fi horror in T1, peaked with cheesy action in T2 (in spite of Furlong and his entire thread in the movie) and then just limped its way into infamy.

I would actually be mildly interested if you pulled a Star Wars and pretty much just remade T1 with new faces and then started new timeline/canon. Hire a juicy new writer and inject some novelty and consistency into a new series of movies. I forgive you for the sins you have committed, now remake yourself anew in my image and redeem yourself.

Also, this movie is going to be terrible, you all know it, it is unavoidable. And I will watch it an be mildly entertained and irritated at the same time.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Yeah they just need to ignore all the confusing canon and just go back to the T1/T2 roots. I just posted in the Alien:Covenant thread and this series is similar. Started with sci-fi horror in T1, peaked with cheesy action in T2 (in spite of Furlong and his entire thread in the movie) and then just limped its way into infamy.

I would actually be mildly interested if you pulled a Star Wars and pretty much just remade T1 with new faces and then started new timeline/canon. Hire a juicy new writer and inject some novelty and consistency into a new series of movies. I forgive you for the sins you have committed, now remake yourself anew in my image and redeem yourself.

Also, this movie is going to be terrible, you all know it, it is unavoidable. And I will watch it an be mildly entertained and irritated at the same time.

I contend that Terminator 2, theatrical cut, is a near perfect movie.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Furlong is just too irritating. Bad acting when in any slow scene. That brings it down, for me.
pretty much, the movie would have been perfect, i rather that ginger kid from Different Strokes to have been John over furlong.
DUK6k0NVMAAWE37.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There is some shit they just keep making, and keep making, and keep making... and you wonder, why? Who goes to this shit?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

Just like how Kyle Reese came to the past to protect Sarah Connor in The Terminator, Dani Ramos will be aided by a visitor from the future in Terminator: Dark Fate: Mackenzie Davis’ Grace, who is a human-machine hybrid. Dark Fate director Tim Miller is confident that many folks will respond positively to Grace, but he wasn’t afraid to drop a few f-bombs directed at people who dislike her for purely sexist reasons.

When asked how he thinks Grace will be received at the Terminator: Dark Fate panel at San Diego Comic-Con next week, Tim Miller answered:

If you’re at all enlightened, she’ll play like gangbusters. If you’re a closet misogynist, she’ll scare the fuck out of you, because she’s tough and strong but very feminine. We did not trade certain gender traits for others; she’s just very strong, and that frightens some dudes. You can see online the responses to some of the early shit that’s out there, trolls on the internet. I don’t give a fuck.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Just like how Kyle Reese came to the past to protect Sarah Connor in The Terminator, Dani Ramos will be aided by a visitor from the future in Terminator: Dark Fate: Mackenzie Davis’ Grace, who is a human-machine hybrid. Dark Fate director Tim Miller is confident that many folks will respond positively to Grace, but he wasn’t afraid to drop a few f-bombs directed at people who dislike her for purely sexist reasons.

When asked how he thinks Grace will be received at the Terminator: Dark Fate panel at San Diego Comic-Con next week, Tim Miller answered:

Yup, they already know this movie blows and are going to blame its lack of success on sexism etc. Everyone saying that is seeing the pattern already manifesting.

ItsAllSoTiresome.gif

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Fans of a franchise known for strong female characters are afraid of strong female characters. Makes sense.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Furlong is just too irritating. Bad acting when in any slow scene. That brings it down, for me.

Nah on my recent rewatch Furlong is fine. Also the T2 4k special edition has great interviews with him. The casting director literally saved him from foster care. He played himself in the movie. He’s meant to play an angsty 12 year old.

“Easy money”

• 1Seriously?

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm

Errrrrrrr.... So it's the same fucking thing of 1,2,3 and genisys lol
Yup.... Originality is going strong in this franchise

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
Errrrrrrr.... So it's the same fucking thing of 1,2,3 and genisys lol
Yup.... Originality is going strong in this franchise
Yep, but this time there is a strong woman character involved! So its totally different.

• 1Worf

Goatface

i am just waiting for alien vs predator vs terminator vs robocop

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
why do they keep playing this woke card? at this point even SJWs have to be rolling their eyes over all this corporate pandering.

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
because hollywood lives in an echo chamber and it's the only place on earth where people consistently fail upwards

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Goatface

would guess 98% of the sjw that complain and cheer for this stuff, never watch it, its just another "win".

they are playing with other people money so don't care when it crashes and burns.

Fedor

<Banned>
would guess 98% of the sjw that complain and cheer for this stuff, never watch it, its just another "win".

they are playing with other people money so don't care when it crashes and burns.

they always hijack existing successful entities because they can't create their own

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
i am just waiting for alien vs predator vs terminator vs robocop

Aliens vs Predator vs Terminator vs Robocop vs John Wick vs Jack Reacher vs Robert McCall vs JCVD vs Max Rockatansky vs Ellen Ripley vs John Rambo vs John McClane vs Anton Chigurh vs Ash Williams vs Snake Plissken vs Bryan Mills vs Connor and Murphy MacManus vs Bob and Doug McKenzie vs Beatrix Kiddo vs Hannibal Lecter.

This would ROCK!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Aliens vs Predator vs Terminator vs Robocop vs John Wick vs Jack Reacher vs Robert McCall vs JCVD vs Max Rockatansky vs Ellen Ripley vs John Rambo vs John McClane vs Anton Chigurh vs Ash Williams vs Snake Plissken vs Bryan Mills vs Connor and Murphy MacManus vs Bob and Doug McKenzie vs Beatrix Kiddo vs Hannibal Lecter.

This would ROCK!