Terminator (2019)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

spronk

FPS noob
1.63 star(s) Rating: 1.63/5 8 Votes
Title: Terminator (2019)

Genre: Action, Science Fiction

Director: Tim Miller

Cast: Mackenzie Davis, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Linda Hamilton, Diego Boneta, Natalia Reyes, Gabriel Luna

Release: 2019-11-22

Plot: The sixth film in the "Terminator" series will pick up where the second film left off, ignoring all the subsequent sequels.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Linda Hamilton are both back. They are getting a kid who looks like Edward Furlong (young John Conner from T2) and CGi'ing his face to look more like him. Current age Furlong is not in, he is high on cocaine apparently. It pretty much only considers T1 and T2 as canon and ignores everything else. Filming currently in Spain with a Nov 22, 2019 release date.

The last few terminator movies have been pretty bad so expectations are low but who knows.

Linda Hamilton looking pretty badass
‘Terminator 6’ Provides First Look at the Return of Linda Hamilton as Sarah Connor
terminator-6-linda-hamilton-1-600x400.png

A new character played by Mackenzie Davis
Mackenzie Davis on ‘Terminator’ Reboot Set – First Look Photos!

mackenzie-davis-terminator-set-04.jpg

• 3Like
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Clicked on the thread only because I thought this was some news on the planned James Cameron movie(s)

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Cybsled

So basically they are pulling a Sarah Connor Chronicles and removing all the post T2 movies?

Fuck, they just need to restart that series. It was getting good when they canceled it ;/

• 7Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So basically they are pulling a Sarah Connor Chronicles and removing all the post T2 movies?

Fuck, they just need to restart that series. It was getting good when they canceled it ;/
Didn't they cancel it because T4 was coming out and they thought that would actually be good? Shows how much they know.

Then Sarah Connor became Cersei.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I thought Matt Smith was actually pretty good in the last film. He made me afraid of Skynet again. But the rest. Jesus fuck. It’s like they didn’t care at all.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider

Yup although I have to say it ended on a really good spot. It finally explained why this one random kid would be able to be such an effective resistance leader.

Sterling

El Presidente
Didn't they cancel it because T4 was coming out and they thought that would actually be good? Shows how much they know.

Then Sarah Connor became Cersei.
Pretty sure it had more to do with licensing between Fox and WB more than anything.

• 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Current age Furlong is not in, he is high on cocaine apparently. It pretty much only considers T1 and T2 as canon and ignores everything else.

da fuq has hollywood come to when Druggie Furlong makes the most fucking sense???

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
It pretty much only considers T1 and T2 as canon and ignores everything else.
If it takes place after T2 and before T3, what does it matter if they considers any post T2 movies canon? This movie is the equivalent of Deadpool cleaning up the timelines.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Terminator literally has time travel and changing the future built into the story and people act like they have to pay lip service to every dumpster fire in the series.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
its just funny because they spent so much time in the plot of the last movie trying to retcon all the shit thats been going on in T3/T4/TSCC with the mother of dragons traveling in time or something and arnold growing old and the new movie's just like "fuck all that, the only movies that exist are T1 and T2 all right lets do this"

like you can just imagine the screen writers of terminator genisys thunking their foreheads and going "fuck... we shoulda done that"

I am morbidly curious as to how they are going to explain the Arnold terminator is now a 70 year old man with heart issues

spronk

FPS noob
Djg_zjfUYAAK3FJ.jpg:large

middle chick looks a little too dyke-y but linda still kicking ass. hope this movie isn't women blowing off terminator dicks

• 5Barf
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 8 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
How did they manage to turn a legitimate hotty into someone I just assumed was the first transgender Terminator?

I'm sure she'll look good in the actual movie, but that promotional pic...man, I'd be on the phone to my agent if I were her.

• 1Solidarity
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database