Terminator Genisys (2015)

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Gkd6yuz.jpg

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Just binged watched the tv series. It was definitely a decent show for being a cable series, but if you plan on watching it expect a shitty ending that seemed to be caused by an earlier than expected cancellation of the series.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, ratings were always a problem for the show. 2nd season had better ratings from what i remember, so I think they thought they'd be able to continue the show but they found out pretty late that it wasn't being picked up for season 3.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I remember when it started I thought to myself that there would be no way a tv series depiction would be any good and never gave it a shot. There were still alot of cringe worthy moments and wtf moments, but overall I definitely preferred it over 3 and a bit more than Salvation. I was pretty surprised with how they just instantly killed off Derrick.

j00t

Remind me who derrick was? I haven't watched it since it aired

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
The guy banging Megan Fox. He gets capped in a house and there isn't one second spent lingering on it. Very much like scene in The Departed.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
He seriously came around the corner and the terminator capped him in the forehead like he was an extra. I was like lol wut?

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, ratings were always a problem for the show. 2nd season had better ratings from what i remember, so I think they thought they'd be able to continue the show but they found out pretty late that it wasn't being picked up for season 3.
If I recall, part of it was also the fact that FOX wanted to clear a slot on Friday and it was between cancelling that or cancellingDollhouse. FOX didn't want a repeat ofFireflyand cancelled the better show instead of risking the wrath of the Whedonites.

Juvarisx

Florida
I will be way more on board with this if Robert Patrick is back as the T-1000. Maybe the promo pictures will turn out to just be a mere road bump. Trailer will answer some of it atleast.

ohkcrlho

Ahah and again, this movie suffers from the same thing like many others: let's bring the same cool characters that people love.

j00t

Except he's back alive again when John ends up in the future.
He wasn't alive "again" he just showed up before derrick was sent back. Meaning, john meets a derrick that is younger than the one he knew earlier.

Time travel, yo. How does it work?

j00t

Ahah and again, this movie suffers from the same thing like many others: let's bring the same cool characters that people love.
Salvation almost had it right by focusing on Sam Worthington, but a big name like christian bale has to get shoehorned into more screen time. Not that bale did a bad job, just the movie didn't feel like it had its own voice. It ALMOST did several times, but no one seemed to be able to nurture it

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He wasn't alive "again" he just showed up before derrick was sent back. Meaning, john meets a derrick that is younger than the one he knew earlier.

Time travel, yo. How does it work?
Yeah I know it's not the same dude, I just mean within the confines of the show they don't need to dwell on his death because a version of the character will be alive again shortly.