Terminator Genisys (2015)

Cybsled

Yo Dawg, I heard you like regenerations, so I had the Doctor regenerate into a movie series that is a regeneration, so the Doctor can regenerate into obscurity while the series regenerates into a bomb.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
At least David Tenant got in on the Fright Night remake and a Harry Potter movie.

Chris

Potato del Grande
David Tenant seems able to act and is good looking, so I'd expect to see him again. He likes his serious TV and theatre work though I think.

Christopher Eccleston seems to get a lot of work before and after, recently he was the Dark Elf King in Thor!

Matt Smith just has a big dick.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Jesus H. Christ! Thank god I saw this thread before I ever even contemplated seeing this movie. What the flying fuck have they done? I thought T3 was bad enough but this? Shit. Oh, and Schwarzenegger seems to have the Ford complex: Just doesn't know when to fucking quit. Or does he have money problems or something? For me the Terminator films consist of two films: T1 and T2. They both complement each other well, and are pretty great films. As a bonus the ending of T2 puts a lid on the story and leaves the viewer optimistic.

Well... whatever, I don't really care any more. It's not as if I'm going to even contemplate seeing this.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Well, with ford... You'd keep working too if people just asked you to be you and get paid for it

Brad2770

The Sarah Connor Chronicles goes well with T1 and T2 if you want to keep going, but let it be known you won't get a conclusion.

OneofOne

Mixed feelings about TSCC - I really enjoyed the series, and it looked to be getting even MORE interesting, but the cliff-hanger ending that never gets resolved... ug I can't think of another series that left me with worse blue balls.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I agree it's going to be terrible compared to the originals. But I'd also bet it makes at least 400m and sequels.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I seriously just drank some Pepto Bismol after looking at those pictures.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
This looks so bad. I wish a terminator would come back from the future to kill whoever made this before they could make it.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
I still think they should have put Connor's skin over Marcus' body, making John Connor a terminator, mind blown.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Christian Bale fucked that one up and they also bitched out on the original ending.
I didn't know about the original ending, googled

"Connor dies, okay? He's dead," McG continues. "And Marcus offers his
physical body, so Connor's exterior is put on top of his machine body.
It looks like Connor, but it's really Marcus underneath. And all of the
characters we care about (Kyle Reese, Connor's wife Kate, etc.) are
brought into the room to see him and they think it's Connor. And Connor
gets up and then there's a small flicker of red in his eyes and he
shoots Kate, he shoots Kyle, he shoots everybody in the room. Fade to
black. End of movie. Skynet wins. F- you!"

ohkcrlho

I didn't know about the original ending, googled

"Connor dies, okay? He's dead," McG continues. "And Marcus offers his
physical body, so Connor's exterior is put on top of his machine body.
It looks like Connor, but it's really Marcus underneath. And all of the
characters we care about (Kyle Reese, Connor's wife Kate, etc.) are
brought into the room to see him and they think it's Connor. And Connor
gets up and then there's a small flicker of red in his eyes and he
shoots Kate, he shoots Kyle, he shoots everybody in the room. Fade to
black. End of movie. Skynet wins. F- you!"
That ending is perfect for this reboot: horrible and stupid as fuck