Terraria

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Even though it would just be for RR, a password is needed. I've read quite a few things about people having servers up and some guys just coming in and messing shit up.

Probably some bitter griefer in the gamergate thread? Ill just destroy this guy's place that isnt really his, thatll teach him to have an opinion.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Probably some bitter griefer in the gamergate thread? Ill just destroy this guy's place that isnt really his, thatll teach him to have an opinion.
I love terraria. You are a fucking loon.

Wah wah the gamergaters are gonna get me. Fuck off pussy.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Who the fuck brought this sniveling little dickweed over from NeoGAF?

I'm embarrassed for you.

Yeah because creepy stalking and online harrassment isnt something misogynist gamers usually tamper with

I shouldnt even have mentioned the thread here

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I don't understand why they haven't added an option for server-side stored characters.

Rime

<Donor>
Trying to farm a Daedalus Stormbow (25% drop from HALLOWED Mimics) as it should make killing Plantera significantly easier. (Current method involves people 'cheesing' the fight with a teleport pad arena).

Mimics are rare enough as it is. Hallowed Mimics are stupidly rare.

Have found two and got the hook each time.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I decided to join you all. Haven't played in forever so I just brought in my old single player character with Chlorophyte armor, Excaliber, Drax, and some wings. Hopefully it's decent enough to get me caught up.

Intropy

Shit Gamer
I decided to join you all. Haven't played in forever so I just brought in my old single player character with Chlorophyte armor, Excaliber, Drax, and some wings. Hopefully it's decent enough to get me caught up.
You are far ahead of our progression.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
My brother and I are playing on the small Normal difficulty server, just to let you know its in use.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I bought the game and made a new guy a couple days ago. Didn't unlock hardmode or anything yet, just kinda doing stuff I had skipped a couple years ago or whenever it was.

Are you guys doing item drop or just coin? I'd hate to roll in playing easier than everyone, but, fuck item drop, I'm too old and washed up to be a video game badass anymore.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Expert is probably way too hard to be doing anything but coin drop. Even ridiculously overgeared I get killed every few minutes.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Has anyone found the advantages of expert yet? If you're dying that fast overgeared is it just for people that like dying more? :p

Intropy

Shit Gamer
Exclusive items that can only be gotten in expert mode, some of them are pretty cool already.