Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
m2uoQ9c.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

loudgas

Golden Baronet of the Realm
SERIOUS LOCK DOWN ADVICE..I think!
Everyone PLEASE be careful because people are going crazy from being locked down at home!

I was just talking about this with the microwave and the toaster while drinking my tea, and we all agreed that things are getting bad.

I didn’t mention any of this to the washing machine, because she puts a different spin on EVERYTHING!! Certainly couldn’t share with the fridge, cause he’s been acting cold and distant!

In the end, the iron straightened me out! She said the situation isn’t all that pressing and all the wrinkles will soon get ironed out!

The vacuum, however, was very unsympathetic...told me to just suck it up! But the fan was VERY optimistic and gave me hope that it will all blow over soon!

The toilet looked a bit flushed but didn’t say anything when I asked its opinion, but the front door said goodbye 2020. I was becoming unhinged and the doorknob told me to get a grip!! You can just about guess what the curtains told me: they told me to “pull myself together!”

We will survive!!

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

PreacherX

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
My last relationship ended because I didn’t open the car door for her.

I just swam for the surface.

• 11Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 14 users

TJR

What do a pregnant 14 year old and the fetus inside of her have in common?

They are both thinking, "OH Shit my mum is going to kill me"

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

PreacherX

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
As a young child my mother told me I could be anyone I want to be...

Turns out, this is called identity theft.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

TJR

I have a friend that has a trophy wife
By the looks of her, it wasn't for first place.

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
What’s the difference between the US Capital and Mordor?

One does not simply walk into Mordor.

• 7Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users

PreacherX

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
My wife asked me if I'd ever pissed in the shower. I said 'Yes but both times were an accident.

My wife responded 'What!? How can you piss in the shower by accident? Twice!?'

And I said 'Well these things happen when you're taking a shit'.

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

loudgas

Eye halve a spelling chequer

It came with my pea sea

It plainly marques four my revue

Miss steaks eye kin knot sea.

Eye strike a quay and type a word

And weight four it two say

Weather eye am wrong oar write

It shows me strait a weigh.

As soon as a mist ache is maid

It nose bee fore two long

And eye can put the error rite

Its really ever wrong.

Eye have run this poem threw it

I am shore your pleased two no

Its letter perfect in it's weigh

My chequer tolled me sow.

(Sauce unknown)

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

PreacherX

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Doctors have just discovered another deadly pathogen, they are calling the Peekaboo Virus.

Doctors are sending anyone with Peekaboo, straight to ICU.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

PreacherX

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
My doctor gave me 6 months, so I shot him.

The judge gave me 60 years!

• 1Like

loudgas

Laws of Probability
1. Law of Mechanical Repair - After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch and you'll have to pee.
2. Law of Gravity - Any tool, nut, bolt, screw, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.
3. Law of Probability - The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.
4. Law of Random Numbers - If you dial a wrong number, you never get a busy signal and someone always answers.
6. Variation Law - If you change lines (or traffic lanes), the one you were in will always move faster than the one you are in now (works every time).
7. Law of the Bath - When the body is fully immersed in water, the telephone rings.
8. Law of Close Encounters - The probability of meeting someone you know increases dramatically when you are with someone you don't want to be seen with ...Or you are wearing something you don't want to be seen in!
9. Law of the Result - When you try to prove to someone that a machine won't work, it will.
10. Law of Biomechanics - The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach.
11. Law of the Theater & Hockey Arena - At any event, the people whose seats are furthest from the aisle, always arrive last. They are the ones who will leave their seats several times to go for food, beer, or the toilet and who leave early before the end of the performance or the game is over. The folks in the aisle seats come early, never move once, have long gangly legs or big bellies and stay to the bitter end of the performance. The aisle people also are very surly folk.
12. The Coffee Law - As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.
13. Murphy's Law of Lockers - If there are only 2 people in an entire locker room, they will have adjacent lockers.
14. Law of Physical Surfaces - The chances of an open-faced jelly sandwich landing face down on a floor, are directly correlated to the newness and cost of the carpet or rug.
15. Law of Logical Argument - Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
16. Brown's Law of Physical Appearance - If the clothes fit, they're ugly.
17. Oliver's Law of Public Speaking - A closed mouth gathers no feet.
18. Wilson's Law of Commercial Marketing Strategy - As soon as you find a product that you really like, they will stop making it.
19. Doctors' Law - If you don't feel well, make an appointment to go to the doctor, by the time you get there you'll feel better.. But don't make an appointment, and you'll stay sick.

• 1Garbage

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This thread does not deliver. I was promised terrible jokes, but some of these are really funny.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
This thread does not deliver. I was promised terrible jokes, but some of these are really funny.

Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson are going camping. They pitch their tent under the stars and go to sleep. In the middle of the night Holmes wakes Watson up: "Watson, look up at the stars, and tell me what you deduce."

Watson: "I see millions of stars and even if a few of those have planets, it's quite likely there are some planets like Earth, and if there are a few planets like Earth out there, there might also be life."

Holmes: "Watson, you idiot, somebody's stolen our tent!"

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

PreacherX

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Tom Brady and Drew Brees are so old they remember when the defensive line could hit them.

loudgas

The Gay Cowboy A successful rancher died and left everything to his devoted wife.

She was a very good-looking woman and determined to keep the ranch, but knew very little about ranching, so she decided to place an ad in the newspaper for a ranch hand.

Two cowboys applied for the job. One was gay and the other a drunk. She thought long and hard about it, and when no one else applied she decided to hire the gay guy, figuring it would be safer to have him around the house than the drunk. He proved to be a hard worker who put in long hours every day and knew a lot about ranching. For weeks, the two of them worked, and the ranch was doing very well.

Then one day, the rancher's widow said to the hired hand, "You have done a really good job, and the ranch looks great. You should go into town and kick up your heels." The hired hand readily agreed and went into town one Saturday night. One o'clock came, however, and he didn't return. Two o'clock and no hired hand.

Finally he returned around two-thirty, and upon entering the room, he found the rancher's widow sitting by the fireplace with a glass of wine, waiting for him. She quietly called him over to her. "Unbutton my blouse and take it off," she said. Trembling, he did as she directed. "Now take off my boots." He did as she asked, ever so slowly. "Now take off my socks." He removed each gently and placed them neatly by her boots. "Now take off my skirt." He slowly unbuttoned it, constantly watching her eyes in the fire light. "Now take off my bra." Again, with trembling hands, he did as he was told and dropped it to the floor. Then she looked at him and said, "If you ever wear my clothes again, you're fired!"

• 8Worf
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

PreacherX

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I was kidnapped by a gang of mimes.
They did unspeakable things to me.

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

TJR

One day, Little Johnny saw his grandpa smoking his cigarettes.
Little Johnny asked, "Grandpa, can I smoke some of your cigarettes?"
His grandpa replied, "Can your penis reach your asshole?"
"No", said Little Johnny.
His grandpa replied, "Then you're not old enough."
The next day, Little Johnny saw his grandpa drinking beer.
He asked, "Grandpa, can I drink some of your beer?"
His grandpa replied, "Can your penis reach your asshole?"
"No" said Little Johhny.
"Then you're not old enough." his grandpa replied.
The next day, Little Johnny was eating cookies.
His grandpa asked, "Can I have some of your cookies?"
Little Johnny replied, "Can your penis reach your asshole?"
His grandpa replied, "It most certainly can!"
Little Johnny replied, "Then go fuck yourself.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users