Thank you Draegan, Goodbye FOH

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Who are you to say that, what are you the foh police? get the fuck outta here.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Yeah keep pretending it was Tyen and Trex who brought down FoH, and not you masses of slobbering retards who couldn't stop feeding them attention.
Message_Boards.jpg
rrr_img_1869.jpg

rrr_img_1869.jpg

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Interesting.. You guys know we would not have half of the hall of fame threads/memes we have if this rule had been in place all along? Erronius wouldn't be half the famous poster that he is for having outed Sam Deathwalker as a Pedo.. Grobbee, Dustin, etc..

The rule got put into place BECAUSE of Tyen and Trexxy bitching and moaning on the old board, and we're keeping it?
If, ok, whatever.
I actually want to say that was a rule at FoH, but it was enforced sparingly.

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
People get a little out of hand with it. You don't need people calling your work or your family and fucking with your real life, especially if you haven't done anything wrong on the boards.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Yea, fine. But, just a link to a dating profile/pics? With no contact info? It's not even close to harassment, but it stirs up the idiots who think the internet is so anonymous they can be total fucktards and no one will ever know. Then,hopefully, they get all bent out of shape and start posting their own RL stuff as some sort of.. idk.. 'I don't care what you think!' type of response, and we get shit like galiem/shelly shenanigans heh.

Angry Amadeus_sl

shitlord
Damn - powerful shit. Seems like just yesterday I was battling Ubreast, or rage-quitting Afterlife because Mippo. I wish there wasn't so much drama though, and hopefully we can get some of the folks here.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
On the one hand trexxy was invited to post here. Was also told she wouldnt be banned unless she violated the rules. On the other hand. So many people were helpless to refrain from arguing with her. Banning her is for the best

Fuvi_sl

shitlord
~No real life information without the consent of the poster (past or present) in question
frown.png

Well if you include fohguild posters you have to nuke Ames' sig.

frown.png

On the one hand trexxy was invited to post here. Was also told she wouldnt be banned unless she violated the rules. On the other hand. So many people were helpless to refrain from arguing with her. Banning her is for the best
Was she here or something or are you speaking hypothetically?