Thank you Draegan, Goodbye FOH

SheepDog_sl

shitlord
I'm absolutely stunned. I've been reading the FoH boards since I was a teenager and I'm creepin' on 30 now. It has been in my life for so long that I completely took it for granted. It is a sad day to see it finally shutting its doors. I didn't have the animosity towards the mods that is commonly voiced around here so I had FoH and ReRolled next to each other in the bookmark bar. I still checked back to FoH everyday out of habit if nothing else.

Rest in Power, FoH. Thanks for all the good times.

I am truly glad you all managed to get a good chunk of the community over here on Rerolled. Here's to 10+ years here.

Simas_sl

shitlord
Is there a big writeup about all this shit somewhere? As my visits to FOH had become quite infrequent, I missed mostly everything that went down. You gonna let me miss out, bros?
I could be missing some of it, but I don't think there's really all that much to it. First, Tyen and Trexx were asshats for a couple months and upset a bunch of people. Then, FoH became infested with malware. Chrome wouldn't let you visit the site without clicking through various warnings etc. It stayed that way for about a month (not 100% sure how long) and people became increasingly upset, asking Tyen and other mods to fix it. Tyen and Trexx continued to be asshats, trolling people who were understandably upset by the situation with the forums. Eventually Req updated the site and Chrome stopped blocking it, but Req upset a number of people by telling them to fuck off, he didn't care about the community and so on. Fearing an eventual blow up due to Req's attitude, the community moved to Morenetz.org, which elevys (sp?) had agreed to host. In a day or two, elevys was outed as a 10-year-multiple-website mangina, panicked, and deleted everything. So the community moved here.

I could have the timing of the moves and the FoH update off a bit, but that's the gist of it.

There's conjecture that Tyen was responsible for the malware as part of an attempt to use our machines for his own personal bot army. However, I don't think anyone has proven that. There were also a ton of bots on FoH and many think Tyen was responsible for them.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm absolutely stunned. I've been reading the FoH boards since I was a teenager and I'm creepin' on 30 now. It has been in my life for so long that I completely took it for granted. It is a sad day to see it finally shutting its doors. I didn't have the animosity towards the mods that is commonly voiced around here so I had FoH and ReRolled next to each other in the bookmark bar. I still checked back to FoH everyday out of habit if nothing else.

Rest in Power, FoH. Thanks for all the good times.

I am truly glad you all managed to get a good chunk of the community over here on Rerolled. Here's to 10+ years here.
Dude, nobody can keep a forum up 10+ years but Req! Lol!

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
I didn't read everyone's replies but let me tell you what happened. FoH was a test bed. It DID NOT make money or the money it did make wasn't even enough to cover the expense it produced BUT what it did do is allow Tyen and req to test out things. It allowed them to figure out how to make money doing certain things, bots, scams, ect which they then are/did put to use on other sites that DO make money. Why do you think no one gave a shit what really was going on at FoH? Why the only people who did give a shit were NEVER allowed to be in positions to know EVERYTHING that was going on with the site? Most of you are not dense and it really baffles me how you all haven't put any of this together yet. When the uberguilds stuff first started happening you would see a lot of the mods still posting and TBH even still came and posted... afterwards not so much. All of a sudden Tyen is this crazy fucker and is posting about unique users and page views and blah blah blah.. why??? Because that's how sites get the big ad funds... Tyen's bots were running up the views and site hits... which could be used on other sites in order to increase those numbers in order to scam advertisers into paying to advertise on a site they thought was being viewed a lot more than it was. It's fraud at it's basic form. Why were the retards, and yes I include myself in that group, unbanned again and again??? Cause they generated the posts and content that disguised what was actually going on.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Pretty awesome that a majority of everyone is here. Yeah it looked like this at FOH but over half the members were bots
x7r4D.png

x7r4D.png

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I didn't read everyone's replies but let me tell you what happened. FoH was a test bed. It DID NOT make money or the money it did make wasn't even enough to cover the expense it produced BUT what it did do is allow Tyen and req to test out things. It allowed them to figure out how to make money doing certain things, bots, scams, ect which they then are/did put to use on other sites that DO make money. Why do you think no one gave a shit what really was going on at FoH? Why the only people who did give a shit were NEVER allowed to be in positions to know EVERYTHING that was going on with the site? Most of you are not dense and it really baffles me how you all haven't put any of this together yet. When the uberguilds stuff first started happening you would see a lot of the mods still posting and TBH even still came and posted... afterwards not so much. All of a sudden Tyen is this crazy fucker and is posting about unique users and page views and blah blah blah.. why??? Because that's how sites get the big ad funds... Tyen's bots were running up the views and site hits... which could be used on other sites in order to increase those numbers in order to scam advertisers into paying to advertise on a site they thought was being viewed a lot more than it was. It's fraud at it's basic form. Why were the retards, and yes I include myself in that group, unbanned again and again??? Cause they generated the posts and content that disguised what was actually going on.
Thanks for the hard to read block of text summarizing everything that smarter posters than you have already posted here and at FoH in reference to TyenBotzT. Where would we be without you, Captain GoblinCock.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Thanks for the hard to read block of text summarizing everything that smarter posters than you have already posted here and at FoH in reference to TyenBotzT. Where would we be without you, Captain GoblinCock.
Hanging on my balls as usual I see. You must really like my cock since you keep bringing it up. Go be queer with someone else little one.

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
I guess it's fitting that a mod's g/f, and his treatment of her, caused a bunch of drama resulting in the dissolution of FoH. It started with a guild and it ended like a guild.
No doubt, at least it went out like a guild.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Just to be corny for a second, I just want to welcome back all the older posters who left in disgust year sago. I want to welcome new posters who lurked but now feel the can participate in the community. I want to welcome all the current posters who made this possible. I just want to make sure this community lives on. I want to grow the community, not shrink it like it has been for the last few years.

Expect some interesting things to come. I'll be using some of my connections with Junkies Nation to bring back more gaming conversation and news to this community like it deserves. The driving force of this board should not be the FSR and PGT. It should be the Other Games and MMORPG boards. We're gamers, we're nerds. If we can come together even more, I think I have the opportunity to do something special for everyone here. The only thing you need to do is keep coming back everyday. I have the connections (maybe) and the know how to do things for you, I just need your traffic numbers to get people to come here.

I built Junkies Nation because of this community. It's time to pay back.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Hanging on my balls as usual I see. You must really like my cock since you keep bringing it up. Go be queer with someone else little one.
You really can't talk shit about people talking shit on your cock. You PM'd your cock to a person on a game forum.

"Mistakes in life" be damned. You earned your fucking title "Goblin Cock"

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Yup thanks for getting this site up and running so fast. Lurked a long time before joining up at FoH and will not miss Tyen and his tar tar gf.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The driving force of this board should not be the FSR and PGT. It should be the Other Games and MMORPG boards.
Pretty much how I feel, if everything goes smooth with my new job ill be ready to hop into the next big MMO/EQ here. At the same time there has been a ton of help from this community whether it was tech, RL, ect