Thank you Draegan, Goodbye FOH

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
It's been done a number of other times, but the cliff notes are:

- FoH picked up malware, management acknowledges the problem and refuses to fix it or give someone access to fix it
- Tyen and Trexx allowed to run wild
- Community got sick of both problems, switched to MoreNetz
- "Girl" running MoreNetz outted as a dude, flips out and deletes the site
- Everyone goes back to FoH, Req fixes the malware then takes a figurative shit on the community
- Inspired, the community moves to Rerolled
- With nothing but a mass of bots and a few butthurt trolls left on FoH, Req shuts it down
Actually rerolled was already getting started before req said or did anything. It was in response to my going down.

Daelos

Guarding the guardians
I am not surprised.

General AntonyDIDwarn us that he was going to destroy the FoH forums if Obama won re-election.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
(and Oblio, in regards to your sig he is not our RL "friend" and he is incredibly jealous of Tyen. I would link a pic of him but I don't think anyone's screen is big enough
frown.png
)
I'll save any curious people the trouble..

~No real life information without the consent of the poster (past or present) in question
frown.png

frown.png

frown.png

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
~No real life information without the consent of the poster (past or present) in question - Felonius
Interesting.. You guys know we would not have half of the hall of fame threads/memes we have if this rule had been in place all along? Erronius wouldn't be half the famous poster that he is for having outed Sam Deathwalker as a Pedo.. Grobbee, Dustin, etc..

The rule got put into place BECAUSE of Tyen and Trexxy bitching and moaning on the old board, and we're keeping it?
If, ok, whatever.

Hinadurus_sl

shitlord
Wow, been lurking on FoH for quite some time, and just in recent years started posting sparingly. Sad to see it go, but hopefully this new place will have longevity.

Felonius_sl

shitlord
Interesting.. You guys know we would not have half of the hall of fame threads/memes we have if this rule had been in place all along? Erronius wouldn't be half the famous poster that he is for having outed Sam Deathwalker as a Pedo.. Grobbee, Dustin, etc..

The rule got put into place BECAUSE of Tyen and Trexxy bitching and moaning on the old board, and we're keeping it?
If, ok, whatever.
Check your pm's please
smile.png

smile.png

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm not going to make another thread for this because it can stir a whole shitstorm of arguments where we already all agree with one another, but I will just say this - No more Trexxy. Not now. Not ever again. I'm fucking serious. I see one post from that God damn cunt and my stomach turns, as I think "This has been so nice here, and now the next few pages are going to be what FoH has been like for the last few months." Sure enough and understandably, people are quoting and attacking her and it feels like #trexsubforum.com all over again. And it felt awful. Trex was a very large part of why we got the fuck out of the FoH domain. I don't ever want to have to read endless threads of people arguing with her ever again.
I agree 100% with Saladus. You know she will just feed off of the drama and diddle herself and Tyen over fucking up yet another board, so let's deny her that pleasure altogether. She shit her bed once, don't put her in another one and not expect her to do it all over again. Let her lay in the shitty one.

W

Wrathcaster

To quote a /tell from the old days of LoS Manginas, Stalkers, and Wanna-be Bastards...

"The king is back and ready for some of that sweet, sweet manlove babuh"

Also who the fuck is Wrath? It's not me that's for sure. I demand a ban/rename.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Sutekh should start his own FOH-related-forum and we can have a post-off.