The 100

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Woah woah woah! Now hold on right there! I think you do this show a grave injustice, and I will not stand for it, good sir. I can only think of two (non-extra) chicks that I personally don't find that attractive, and that's the Mountain Man chick helping the space people and the second-in-command black chick. Mutant handjob girl could be another not-so-hot but I don't know if she'll be a regular or not.

Also, mainly just breaking up the rape talk. Harder to jerk off to this show while thinking of why they aren't being raped. I mean, I still do it, but it makes me feel dirty afterwards.
I don't find the mom doctor to be all that hot. The first commander, Anya, I didn't think was very hot (in the show). Mountain doctor wasn't my style. That blond trainwreck that was leading the rebellion. Basically anyone but the ones the CW very specifically cast to be eye candy?

I know, I know, just talking about jerking off to a tv show for teens and I'm probably being too discerning.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Harsh, but she is pretty scorching hot. Is it me, or does she look even hotter than normal when dirty and scarred ? ;p
You guys are doing such a good job selling me on this show and yet I still haven't watched.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Depends on context. The Vikings did, factually and historically rape a lot. It was part of their culture. To leave it out would be sugar coating the actual past in a show that I think was trying to present itself as true to, to an extent. Plenty of ways to depict it and present it that wouldn't offend me at all, and plenty of ways to suggest it's odd if it wasn't at all present.
Wow, someone touched a nerve. I brought up vikings because you said we were creepy for complaining about a lack of rape in any show. I think you walked that back somewhere in your novel, but TBH, I didn't take time to read it all.

Oatlord_sl

shitlord
You guys are doing such a good job selling me on this show and yet I still haven't watched.
Minus the internet forum derail Ambien and I caused, it's a really good show. The first three episodes or so of season 1 were cringe worthy, but all the sudden you realize it's really pretty good.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Minus the internet forum derail Ambien and I caused, it's a really good show. The first three episodes or so of season 1 were cringe worthy, but all the sudden you realize it's really pretty good.
Yeah, I consistently look forward to it every week. It's a shame the ratings aren't higher, although luckily it's been renewed for a third season.

Also, I love the intro.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Bunch of kids hacking people up with knives and axes? Must be on the CW!

The first few episodes of this show really did it a disservice, because I feel sorry for those that gave up and are missing out on a pretty good show.

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
I've said it before CW just needs to turn full on HBO, with their casting, ratings go through the roof, because what male with blood running through his veins wouldn't want to see the CW girls topless. Between the Originals, Vampire Diaries, Arrow, and the 100 hot damn. Ticket to money town.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Really good show, highly underrated. The writing this season has been great, especially the plot inside the mountain.

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Holy shit, Didn't see that coming. That was just cold. Got what I wanted, fuck you Clarke! BYE!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I am still hopeful that the Commander double-crosses the Mountain Men and comes back once she finds that Clarke's people are captured (the other people, not the already captured ones), but it looks more like a Clarke Rambo-esque rescue more than anything else.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I binged watched this over the weekend. Damn, it was a surprised...I didn't expect it to be this good.

It was much darker than I expected, really loved it.
smile.png