The 100

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm pretty sure she gave him a drug to make him appear dead. Didn't they have a drug like that in the show already?

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Nope. She stabbed him in the heart with the knife Raven handed her. Go watch the scene again.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I will look for a picture of it. At the time, I thought she stabbed him on the right side and low. They could claim because of her medical expertise, she knew where to stab to miss everything important.

Also, didn't they show him waking up in the previews? I will try to find that too, but I suck at searching.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Never mind. While I was looking for the pictures, I found an interview with someone from the show (Jason Rothenberg) and he said he is definitely dead and not coming back.

But still, I swear I saw him waking up in the previews.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
He did wake up but I assumed it was Clarke's guilt or something like that. I hope Finn does stay dead

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Same, I really enjoy this show. Also, I'm strangely attracted to the Commander when she has that black paint around her eyes, more so than when she doesn't. Is that weird?

Hot chick count: Octavia, Clarke, Clarke's mom, Raven, Commander, hell I think even the chick they rescued on the cliff was hot. Mountain girl that is helping them out though, not hot.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I wonder what happens after they defeat Arlo Givens and the vault dwellers?
Hopefully a celebratory lesbian orgy before they do anything else.

After that, I'm sure they'll find another group of survivors that wants to kill them while they struggle with adapting to earthbound life and integrating with the grounders. Or a faction will rise up that doesn't want to share, or integrate, or whatever. As long as I get my lesbian orgy, I'll keep watching.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
There is still that whole Dead Zone / Desert People storyline they could roll with maybe. Also, agree with Vvoid, Commander chick in eyeliner is hot as hell.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Huh. Apparently the Commander is cast in the Walking Dead spinoff series. Which doesn't bode well for her longevity here, but who knows. More chances to see her all dirty and sweaty though!

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The number of times Clark gets separated and chased with a grounder leader is getting ridiculous.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm still firmly on the side of on, but I have to admit there was something about her this episode that was a step up from her normal no-makeup scenes.

New dream job: CW casting director.

Also, I so much wanted the thing chasing them to be a smoke monster.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Is this show filled with pretty girls with messy hair and dirt in their face?

I may need to start watching this.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Is this show filled with pretty girls with messy hair and dirt in their face?

I may need to start watching this.
You forgot 'young'. Most of them are supposed to be around 18, maybe younger.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I thought for sure "The Commander" was gonna put the moves on Clarke at a couple points.

Anyway, exactly what is Clarke's plan? Because I'm pretty sure people that's been kept in small cages and routinely had their blood drained aren't going to immediately start kicking ass once freed.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Somehow she's going to get word to her man on the inside to let them out. I'm not even sure how she was planning to pull that part of it off.