The Ask Kuriin, A Gay Man, Anything Thread

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I knew it in kindergarten (had fantasies). But, I have had sex with chicks before in elementary and middle school. Not into the poontang.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I don't use lubricant, either. Just means the shaft of your penis isn't super sensitive. You could also be partially circumcised where it's not necessary.

Best anal sex = Spit for lubricant. Feels amazzzzzzzzing. Not bad clean up, too.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Why do gays handle anal sex just fine, yet women keep complaining how it hurts etc.?

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Because they're pussies. They just think it's nasty. A lot of women like it though when they get into it. IMHO, gag them and shove it in. They'll get used to it eventually.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
What is it about wearing cowboy boots and tucked in pearl snap western shirts that causes me to get constantly hit on and eye fucked by homosexual males?

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
1) Wtf is pearl snap western shits?
1b) Are you gay?

Take it as a compliment that a man wants to fuck you. Or get fucked by you.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Kuriin, what's up with the finale of Lost? Why did it suck so bad?

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Can't say for certain, Soygen. I didn't watch it as it became an abortion of a show. My time is better spent going ga-ga over McDreamy on Grey's Anatomy. Now that's a guy I'd love to get my tongue up his ass.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
1) Wtf is pearl snap western shits?
1b) Are you gay?
1)
rrr_img_44845.jpg

1b) No.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Kuriin in the askamod thread you said this

Not attracted to yellow. I only go for white meat. ;-p Plus, I do like some hair. And yeah, small dicks are not fun.
Isn't refusing to bang people of another race considered racist?

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
I often get sleepy after sex. Females always want to cuddle and stay awake. Do gays sleep better then straights because of this?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Do the really flamboyant gays not realize how annoying they are, or do they give zero fucks and get some kinda kick out of it?

Kuriin

Just a Nurse

Yes and no. People have preferences. A lot of fags love asians or blacks or latinos because they find them exotic when in actuality, blacks and latinos are raging lunatics and asians are just girly.

Gays just fall asleep in each other after doing the deed. That or just continue going to the next orgasm.

edit: Do the really flamboyant gays not realize how annoying they are, or do they give zero fucks and get some kinda kick out of it?

I wish I knew the answer to this. I often dream of taking a baseball bat to the overly queens because I think they do it just for show.

edit 2: Jais, it's very metrosexual. You look gay wearing that. Get used to getting hit on by men (and free drinks), or start wearing XXXL shirts.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider

He likes big dicks and some hair. Asians have small dicks and no hair.

That's not racist thats meta gay.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do gay guys stick with the old doggie style/rear entry stereotype or do you mix it up a lot with anal positions?

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
What I generally do to my boyfriend:

Start in missionary, flip him on his side, then have him sit on me in cowgirl then reverse cowgirl. Then have him on his stomach.

Yes, mix it up.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Gays just fall asleep in each other after doing the deed.
Dude if I take a shit and the load is extra dense and my mighty push doesn't quite extrude the fecal matter entirely, that protruding turd is terribly uncomfortable. How could you possibly get decent shut eye without a shut ass.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What I generally do to my boyfriend:

Start in missionary, flip him on his side, then have him sit on me in cowgirl then reverse cowgirl. Then have him on his stomach.

Yes, mix it up.
So are you the bottom full time?