The Ask Kuriin, A Gay Man, Anything Thread

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
You have your hole corked with a cock. It's kind of easy. The only downside is you obviously have someone ontop of you. This is why having sex on Ambien is amazing and I totally recommend it for those who are interested in the ways of the anal.

@Famm: Oh hell naw. I go both ways.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yes and no. People have preferences. A lot of fags love asians or blacks or latinos because they find them exotic when in actuality, blacks and latinos are raging lunatics and asians are just girly.

Gays just fall asleep in each other after doing the deed. That or just continue going to the next orgasm.

edit: Do the really flamboyant gays not realize how annoying they are, or do they give zero fucks and get some kinda kick out of it?

I wish I knew the answer to this. I often dream of taking a baseball bat to the overly queens because I think they do it just for show.

edit 2: Jais, it's very metrosexual. You look gay wearing that. Get used to getting hit on by men (and free drinks), or start wearing XXXL shirts.
Never have had a problem with low key gay dudes. Worked with a number of them, most you couldn't tell were gay unless they told you outside of work.

But the internet trannies and the flamers have always bothered me. I live in a town which has a pretty high proportion of gay couples and have encountered the gay scene tangentially through connections and the flamers do always come across as try too hards.

Internet trannies, though, they're the worst attention whores on the planet.

Note that doesn't include all trannies, or crossdressers. There are some goddamn hilarious cross dressers out there that are a blast to chill with at clubs and shit.

I think there's just a line where the person crosses from being sexually active to being an attention whore, and anyone who crosses that line irritates me.

Like I said in another thread, it really doesn't matter gay or straight, Miley Cyrus grinding on Alan Thicke's son in front of millions of viewers is just gross. Anything that reeks of that kind of behavior just irritates the fuck out of me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Would I be considered a bear?

Ft0DCpm.jpg

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Take off your shirt. You look like the making of a bear. You could be in cub-phase, though.

Agree with ya, hodj.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Why do some gay guys develop a lisp, and others don't? What is the deal with that? This has always intrigued me.

My ex boss was an openly gay man, but I had no idea when I first met him. However, anytime we would go out for drinks suddenly he would get a lisp and act much more feminine, which included a lisp at times

Silence_sl

shitlord
Good thing having an ask anything thread.

Why did American educational systems standardize on the #2 pencil?

I've always wondered that.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
The stylus, a thin, metal stick made from lead, may have been the earliest pencil. This tool was used in ancient times for writing on wax tablets.
(Think you know what ACT or SAT is short for? You may be surprised, and amused. Here's the answer.)
As for the ubiquitous and enigmatic No. 2, the answer is boring in its practicality. The number represents the hardness of the lead ? the lower the number, the softer the metal. Early machines that scanned and scored tests couldn't detect marks made by hard pencil leads. Marks from by No. 3 and 4 pencils resulted in erroneous results.
(Is the myth that "sophomore" derives from an insulting term true or false? Get the lowdown here.)
Softer pencils, however, had a tendency to smudge, making No. 1 impractical. The machines that read the marks respond to the electrical conductivity of the lead.
In a Goldilocks moment, No. 2 pencils were just right.
Why do you use No. 2 pencils for tests? Why not a No. 3, 4, or 5? | The Hot Word | Hot Trending Words Daily Blog at Dictionary.com

I think the lisp occurs when men hang out with a lot of women, more women than men. So, they start acting like them. Aside from that, I have no idea. ;o

iannis

Musty Nester
Good thing having an ask anything thread.

Why did American educational systems standardize on the #2 pencil?

I've always wondered that.
Because it's hard enough to get the job done even if you don't feel like it right then, and it won't come off in your hand after you've finished the task.

American as fuck.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I think the lisp occurs when men hang out with a lot of women, more women than men. So, they start acting like them. Aside from that, I have no idea. ;o
Really, that's it? I thought there was some grand reason for it.