The Ask Kuriin, A Gay Man, Anything Thread

iannis

Musty Nester
meat. you don't have to be gay to know that.

Oh, I see. Meat in the Bottom.

heh. heh. heh. heh.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Lol.

1) I prefer a large amount of semen because as my title says, I am a cum dump.

2) Nah. I'd probably get herpes from that doorknob, or some shit. ;p

3) A guy with a vagina. Because, then you can still fuck them from behind without looking at them. With a chick, it's a little different. Might as well be fucking an asian. *gag*

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
No NSFW pics outside of RR/SS bro, and you know this. I find Kimber James as fappable as the next guy, but titties cannot be exposed on these premises.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Dude, that chick that became the dude with a vagina was a fucking model at one time

Also I think she was hooked up with one of the people that ended up hooking up with the Wachowski brother who became a Wachoski sister.

Something like that. Can't remember all of it now.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
3) A guy with a vagina. Because, then you can still fuck them from behind without looking at them. With a chick, it's a little different. Might as well be fucking an asian. *gag*
Poor Trollface, his self esteem must be in the gutter right now because of this Asian racism. Would you give him a pity fuck, Kur?

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Kuriin, I noticed that you are a large proponent of and knowledgeable about metimucil type products. Are they big in the gay community to prevent having a shitty sexual experience?

Also, in general, what steps do gay men take to make sure that you don't end up with shit on your hang low?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Being a horny and perverted straight guy, one of my dream jobs is to be a shower warden in the women's locker room. Having fantasised about this many times I started wondering, going to the gym and being gay/lesbo must be as fucking awesome as being straight and getting to shower with those of the opposite sex. Is this true? And if so, how do gay men keep from sporting a raging boner in the gym, or do some simply not care and sport them anyway?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Just like a Square is a Rhombus but a Rhombus can't be a Square, is it like that with tranny and gay? I've often associated tranny with gay but i've been told that's wrong by gays, but not by a tranny (i don't have tranny friends just gay), so like that is up in the air.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
What are your thoughts on fisting? And does the Uganda 'poo poo' minister do it justice with his animations

How do only gay men feel about bi men? Would you have a threesome with a bi guy and a girl?
As a bi guy, I'd be interested in your thoughts on this one, K. Some gay guys I'm friends with have said everything from "You're just indecisive" to having some whacked idea that they're being undermined because I go both ways.

That being said, the best sex and lovemaking I've ever had has been with guys, and women are typically fickle/flaky as fuck.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Being a horny and perverted straight guy, one of my dream jobs is to be a shower warden in the women's locker room. Having fantasised about this many times I started wondering, going to the gym and being gay/lesbo must be as fucking awesome as being straight and getting to shower with those of the opposite sex. Is this true? And if so, how do gay men keep from sporting a raging boner in the gym, or do some simply not care and sport them anyway?
Good question, I want to know this.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Actually is a pretty damn good question. No way I could shower with a bunch of hot ass women without dishonoring myself. And them. Repeatedly.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Have you never been to the gym? Most of the dudes who parade their shit around are fat and old.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Have you never been to the gym? Most of the dudes who parade their shit around are fat and old.
This right here. I make friends with the old dudes because I enjoy hearing their stories. What I didn't realize was that they still want to talk when they are naked. I guess a person gets to a certain age, and all fucks have been given previously.