The Ask Kuriin, A Gay Man, Anything Thread

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
LOL! Actually, once you start to relax, you can piss with a full hard-on in someone's ass. It's difficult to do the first few times, but then you start getting the hang of it. It's obviously easier after you cum because then it does relax you even more and I guess it does make the penis a little more flaccid.

I've never been fisted. I've fisted people before, though. Don't think a fist could fit in my tight starfish.

Erronius: Never played Minecraft...
frown.png

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
What is the difference between a top/bottom and a power top/bottom? I was told by a gay guy at work that I would make a great power bottom and I do not know how to take that.....

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Screenshotted>
What is the difference between a top/bottom and a power top/bottom? I was told by a gay guy at work that I would make a great power bottom and I do not know how to take that.....
you would vigorously push up your butt upwards against the penis as a dude is pounding you from behind like a concubine

im sure you'd be awesome at it

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Power bottoms are bottoms that take dicks, dildos, fists, and other toys like champions. I've never heard of a power top.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Way too many terms to keep up on, it's like having a discussion with Jerle where you have to keep score to keep track of what words and phrases you can use.

Top, bottom and versatile - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A top is a person who engages in the penetrative role in sexual intercourse; for men, this involves penetration using the penis during vaginal, anal or oral sex.[1] Top is also used as a verb meaning "to penetrate another." Top may also describe a broader personal identity involving dominance in a romantic or sexual relationship; however, this stipulation is not a requisite element of being a top.

Several related terms exist. With regard to gay male sexuality, a total top is one who assumes an exclusively penetrative role for both oral and anal sex. A total top by definition never assumes a receptive role for either oral or anal sex. A power top is one noted for their great skill or aggressiveness in topping. A service top is one who tops under the direction of an eager bottom. A versatile top is one who prefers to top but who bottoms occasionally. An oral top by definition does not engage in anal sex and is the exclusively penetrative partner during oral sex.[2] The terms penetrative partner or giver are synonyms of top created to describe the act of penetrating without implying non-egalitarian relations among participants.

Trevor Hart of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found in the 2003 publication of The Journal of Sex Research that self-identified tops were indeed vastly more likely to act as the penetrative partner. The study also found that a top is also more likely to act as the penetrative partner in other sexual activities, such as oral sex and sex toy play.[3]

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm a one-on-one kind of guy. A lot of men are into 20-on-1 kind of guys. ;p

Weirdest thing? Well, I guess pissing in a guy's ass? Would that be weird? Or would fisting be weirder?
That's not weird, I did that on like my 4th sexual encounter back when I was 19.

Probably the sexual encounter that this board would find very weird is: I'm what people would call a gainer/feeder. I find fat guys attractive and like being fat as well. I've had a few sexual encounters where the other guy gets off on my feeding him and fattening him up.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
No but I go to Biggercity.com and Gromr.com (Biggercity is for guys who like fat guys and Gromr is for Gainers/Encouragers). I believe fantasyfeeder.com is mainly a straight site.
How many times have you masturbated to Agraza's avatar?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I'm assuming the gay guys would know more about this, but anyone with experience can answer:

Any detriment to receiving anal sex 1-3 times a week? My wife is worried about the retention of her sphincter. Some of the stuff she has seen on the internet has scared her. And since I was the one that showed her said things, I can't also be the one to assuage her fears.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Your definitions seem off most of the time, which I can't fathom as you're supposedly gay and in San Francisco.
Are you a closet faggot, or something? Or a woman? The name "Binkles" is oddly transgendered sounding, to me.

If you seem to know, what is a power bottom?

@Deathwing, only if your wife doesn't know how to do kegle exercises of her sphincter. Not to mention, you'd have to take a major horse cock in order to get prolapsed rectum. She does squats, doesn't she?
tongue.png

edit: Urban Dictionary lists "power bottom" as a dominant bottom. In all of my encounters of buttsex, power bottom means someone who is an exceptional bottom. Blackyce can correct me on this since he actually is a fag0rt.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
@Deathwing, only if your wife doesn't know how to do kegle exercises of her sphincter. Not to mention, you'd have to take a major horse cock in order to get prolapsed rectum. She does squats, doesn't she?
tongue.png
I always forget about kegles, I'll remind her. And I figured it was something extreme to cause prolapse. Squats would be nice, I do like what it does to the legs and posterior, but one battle at a time. I'm surprised she even goes to the gym with any sort of regularity.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
You'd have to have some seriously weak sphincter muscles in order for it to get prolapsed. It can happen to women, it just happens more often in men.