The Ask Kuriin, A Gay Man, Anything Thread

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
edit: Urban Dictionary lists "power bottom" as a dominant bottom. In all of my encounters of buttsex, power bottom means someone who is an exceptional bottom. Blackyce can correct me on this since he actually is a fag0rt.
ROFL, no you're pretty much correct. Guys who can take two fists up their ass I would think are power bottoms.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I'm assuming the gay guys would know more about this, but anyone with experience can answer:

Any detriment to receiving anal sex 1-3 times a week? My wife is worried about the retention of her sphincter. Some of the stuff she has seen on the internet has scared her. And since I was the one that showed her said things, I can't also be the one to assuage her fears.
Think about all the shits youve taken so far in your life and the ones you will take. Has your asshole just become "worn out" from all that shitting? The whole "my asshole is gonna get worn out and shits going to fall out" excuse is as dumb as when guys say a girl is as loose as whatever your metaphor is because shes banged too many men than they feel is acceptable.
Have you ever butthole kissed like that disgusting .gif Big Phoenix posted recently?
Hah are ya talking about the prolapsed asses touching? Didnt post that one.

ps why did you piss in that dudes ass? Was in something you just said fuck it im going or was it a special request?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Think about all the shits youve taken so far in your life and the ones you will take. Has your asshole just become "worn out" from all that shitting? The whole "my asshole is gonna get worn out and shits going to fall out" excuse is as dumb as when guys say a girl is as loose as whatever your metaphor is because shes banged too many men than they feel is acceptable.

Hah are ya talking about the prolapsed asses touching? Didnt post that one.

ps why did you piss in that dudes ass? Was in something you just said fuck it im going or was it a special request?
To be strictly fair, my dick spends more spreading her rectum than a shit will(or should). I honestly just needed some second opinions. I was being serious when I can't be the one to assuage her because I hold a biased opinion. I've taught her too well. Now anonymous internet guys are on my side.

I have nothing personally for peeing in butts, but I'd do it if requested. It's similar to the whole discussion we had about eating ass in the GWBYHT. As long as it's not past your personal threshold for disgusting, something just needs to be kinky or taboo to be a turn on.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Pissing in asses can be quite thrilling.

As Falric says

"Felching, so delicious,"

"Breeding, so exhilarating."

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

iannis

Musty Nester
Why so much fear of the butthole? You can make an entire sexytime escapade of taking her to the shower (or him, I guess. yuck) and washing her.

If your sex isn't just a little bit shameful for one of the people involved you need to try again.

Binkles_sl

shitlord
Are you a closet faggot
Closet, no. My avatar is a pug. I like cooking. I swim. I believe it's fairly obvious I am.

rrr_img_50714.jpg

If you seem to know, what is a power bottom?"
As you accurately googled, the term generally applies to a sexually aggressive or dominant bottom. Regardless of the ability to take toys/fisting.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I occasionally get really bad headaches that I'd say may stray into migraine territory, though without any problems with my vision. I thought that maybe I was getting some sort of weird sinus headaches but I'm starting to doubt that now. One thing that I do though is I clench my teeth at times, like if I'm driving in heavy traffic and people are driving like retards, or if I find myself drawn into some stupid forum argument I've noticed that I'll have been clenching my teeth to the point that the teeth in my upper jaw and the jaw itself start hurting. It's a little odd though that I normally don't notice anything immediately and I'll get a headache later on.

A couple friends were telling me that they make mouthguards to help with "grinding", but I'm a bit nonplussed since I don't think I'm grinding at all. Am I wrong on this? I'd think with clenching that you'd just clench whether there is a mouthguard or not. Also I don't think I ever clench in my sleep, I've never had a headache during/after sleep and I normally sleep with my mouth open.

Malice_sl

shitlord
I'm not gay or Kuriin, but I use a grind guard at night. My dentist said something like 25-30% of people grind their teeth regularly when they sleep. After seeing the gnarly grooves I've worn into the grind guard I'll never sleep without that shit again. Broken teeth, no thanks.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I had a girl tell me watching me eat was a turn-on for her. Wasn't a fat thing though.
It's my dream to find a woman who gets turned on by my ravenous eating habits. I'm such a manly eater.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'm not gay or Kuriin, but I use a grind guard at night. My dentist said something like 25-30% of people grind their teeth regularly when they sleep. After seeing the gnarly grooves I've worn into the grind guard I'll never sleep without that shit again. Broken teeth, no thanks.
I don't think I do it in my sleep though.

Man, I just visualized logging into the forum then saying to myself"Wait, I better put my mouthguard in before I get into an argument!"

FML

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I'd definitely recommend a nightguard for anyone, TBH. Grinding of teeth can cause some serious tooth and jaw pain, and even headaches. I have to wear one cause it's a retainer for braces. ;o

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
??

Urban Dictionary: donkey punch

Where did you get the ribs from? Lol.
Weird, I woulda guessed urban dictionary. Maybe that was the definition 6 or 7 years ago and it's been buried now by people saying to do it in the head? Or maybe it was a different name and my memory just sucks. I remember reading or seeing a video with girls who claimed they couldn't even get off anymore without being donkey punched, so it wasn't knocking them out. The punch was definitely in stomach or kidney area (depending on your angle), just under the ribs.

Aim is generally pretty bad in that situation for sure.
Nah, not as long as you're aiming at something up high. Like the shower head.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Have we talked about the pleasure you get from relieving yourself yet? If pooping feels good, am I gay? I'm assuming peegasms don't count.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
There are at times where I almost have an assgasm from eliminating a really hard poop. Or one of those ghost poops that last for 10 seconds coming out. I swear, those 8"+ poops are satisfying.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Sucks to hear that. I was looking forward to a prostate massage someday (when I needed some extra kink to keep things interesting). But shitting doesn't excite me in the least, so I'm guessing a prostate massage won't work on me either.