The Ask Kuriin, A Gay Man, Anything Thread

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Getting back on track, if pooping sexually excites the gays, does that mean most gay men are into blumpkins?

Sterling

El Presidente
Do you watch Duck Dynasty? Also have you ever been anally fisted by someone with truckasaurus hands?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Kuriin, my lips cracked pretty bad today, but I don't have any chapstick. Could I seal the cracks with little dabs of superglue as long as I keep my mouth open until it dries?

Also, I have a wart on one of my fingers that I can't seem to kill. I've bought the at-home freeze kit and it didn't work. Salicylic acid (pads and gel) didn't either. I've tried digging it out and slicing it off but no dice, and I can't seem to find the seed. It's a very small wart under the skin, looks like a white dot or possibly a small scar. Normally I don't even notice it but every so often that little bastard hurts like a motherfucker. It's right on the side of the first digit of my right hand index finger, exactly where I hold wire when I strip it or wirenuts when I twist them.

I had plantar warts really bad once at with those I could at least see salicylic acid work somewhat...it would kill off the thick callous skin on those at least. No idea why it doesn't seem to work as well on my finger. (mind you I eventually had to have 9 dug out of my feet, which I was not a fan of).

I've heard that Apple Cider Vinegar will kill warts. Ever hear of that stuff working? That or I could rub some garlic on it and see what happens.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Use the pads. When the wart is gone, keep using the pads to dissolve your skin even deeper. Soon you will see black dots. Dig them out, let crater in your finger heal, profit.

iannis

Musty Nester
I've heard that Apple Cider Vinegar will kill warts. Ever hear of that stuff working? That or I could rub some garlic on it and see what happens.
If the salicylic acid didn't work then vinegar isn't going to either. You're going to have to resort to garlic.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
1) Blumpkins is sucking the person's dick while that said person is taking a shit. So, uh...no. Unless you're not normal and into scat. Then you're a freak.

2) Never been fisted, though I have tried. The person had smallish fingers. I'm proud to have never been fisted in all of my 27 years of existence. :p

3) Erronius, could try. Doesn't hurt!?

Onto the wart: Why not use the one with the nitrogen in there? That's what they use at doctor's offices.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Use the pads. When the wart is gone, keep using the pads to dissolve your skin even deeper. Soon you will see black dots. Dig them out, let crater in your finger heal, profit.
I've bought the at-home freeze kit and it didn't work. Salicylic acid (pads and gel) didn't either.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Why not use the one with the nitrogen in there?
The Dr Scholls stuff in a can seemed weak. I had a white spot on my finger for a bit but the skin didn't even die off.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Oh, my bad. I only read the salicylic one. You have to hold it down for quite a while and use it a few times because it's weaker. TBH, if it really bothers you (and it should, because it's pretty contagious), I would just go to the doctor's office and get it frozen off with the real shit.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I had warts removed when I was a young kid with the liquid nitrogen in a doctor's office. Shit was painful. But at the end they gave me liquid nitrogen in a cup and I got to pour it out onto the ground. That was badass.

Sterling

El Presidente
I had warts removed when I was a young kid with the liquid nitrogen in a doctor's office. Shit was painful. But at the end they gave me liquid nitrogen in a cup and I got to pour it out onto the ground. That was badass.
Freezing Skittles in liquid nitrogen is one of the most awesome things ever. They burst when they hit anything with such a satisfactory sound. Amazing stuff.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I had my warts "removed" before they used liquid nitrogen. By removed I mean the Dr. tried to burn them off with fire. Thankfully, the warts are gone now, but instead I have two scars on my finger that resemble warts that were just burnt.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
I had my warts "removed" before they used liquid nitrogen. By removed I mean the Dr. tried to burn them off with fire. Thankfully, the warts are gone now, but instead I have two scars on my finger that resemble warts that were just burnt.
Warts grow, so count your blessings?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
1) Blumpkins is sucking the person's dick while that said person is taking a shit. So, uh...no. Unless you're not normal and into scat. Then you're a freak.
i was kinda talking more about receiving a blumpkin. If a dump arouses you, stands to reason a BJ during a dump would be amazeballs.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
The feeling of expelling the poop is amazeballs. I think everyone enjoys the feel of a good long hard poop as it slides its way out. Doesn't mean we actually like the smell of it, lol.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Except the poops that are too big and feel like your asshole is tearing.. although even then it still feels good. I imagine people that take penises in the butt don't experience ass-rippers, as I like to call them, all too often though.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Those are the best poops that feels like it's going to rip you a new one. Then it just starts sliding out.