The Ask Kuriin, A Gay Man, Anything Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I always wonder if I actually tear my ass and poop gets in there can I get some nasty infection? It's a strange fear I have. I ask you as a medical professional, not a gay man.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
The only way you're going to tear something is if you eat something really insoluble like sunflower kernels. Something that just won't be broken down. That or if you really strain too hard then you will see hematochezia. Just take some fiber supplements in the day (like Metamucil or Konsyl) and you'll be fine.

iannis

Musty Nester
Mmm. Anal fissures.

Basically wash your ass, don't get super fat, and keep your blood pressure sane... shouldn't be even a minor cause for worry.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Yeah and use Cottonel wipes. They're adult "baby" wipes and are flushable. They are amazing.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
When I was in the Army, there were times where we'd be out training and we wouldn't be allowed to shower for up to several weeks at a time. Taking a bunch of babywipes with me changedEVERYTHING.They took care of 3 of the 4 areas in George Carlin's "Armpits, Asshole, Crotch and Teeth".

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Screenshotted>
Kuriin,

What color of socks do you typically wear?

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Kuriin. Where can I shop for clothes without leaving my home? I'm particularly interested in no-iron shirts and custom suits and professional/casual wear. Thanks in advance and Happy New Year.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Screenshotted>
Kuriin. Where can I shop for clothes without leaving my home? I'm particularly interested in no-iron shirts and custom suits and professional/casual wear. Thanks in advance and Happy New Year.
brooks brothers is like men's wearhouse for C-suite

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Not sure. You could always just keep making babies and go on welfare.
You loath us breeders, don't you?

biggrin.png

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Brooks Brother, but they're pretty expensive. What kind of budget?
The budget is not really what is important, rather I'm looking for ideas of where to browse and eventually purchase. Let us assume that I know little to nothing of what is high quality clothing. Thanks for the heads up on brooks brothers.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Brooks Brothers is a "high end" clothing store. C-suite is a term people used to refer to a corporation's most senior executives.

He's saying peons shop at Men's Wearhouse, senior execs shop at Brooks Brothers. I'm guessing he's implying that it's not in fashion to shop there if you know anything about clothing?

He's got a point though. Brooks Brothers is overpriced. They have nice clothing, but you can find similar quality garments elsewhere for less. But I do own some nice BB sweaters. The clothing isn't sub par by any means.