The Ask Kuriin, A Gay Man, Anything Thread

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Who is Milo?
tongue.png
The Hell Spawn of Gamergate. Itzena's Satan. A Gay Conservative.

He is like you. A pragmatic intelligent gay gamer.

Gamergate had no idea he existed. He had no idea Gamergate existed. But no matter, they both colluded in a gradual emergence of nature, to produce Milo.

The Dangerous Faggot.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Ever see a woman and want to have sex with her?
Also covered in this glorious thread. He said he couldn't do it without thinking about dudes the whole time and when she wanted him to go down on her he gagged and kicked her out.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Also covered in this glorious thread. He said he couldn't do it without thinking about dudes the whole time and when she wanted him to go down on her he gagged and kicked her out.
My God, TJT, you remembered everything. LMAO.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Kuriin - serious question. When you think of an anus, is that something that actually gets you excited as in, gimmie that gorgeous thing! Or is it more of a "that's where my dick goes, so I'll take it" kinda thing? If that makes sense. As a mostly straight guy, when I think of a pussy, I want to dive right in and start licking/sucking away. But while I'll stick it in her pooper, it really does nothing for me other than being "somewhere to stick my dick". I realize we are all different yadda, yadda, but I'm just trying to understand more.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Wouldn't throw out new underpants, go back to wearing old underpants be a more practical option?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Had a pt today who drinks 2 bottles of wine a day to cope with neck pain, bristol stool scale 7 and yellow, no dingleberries. I was tempted to ask him of his underpants rotation scheme. Should I just become an alcoholic?

opiate82

Bronze Squire
2 cups of coffee in the AM and at least a couple of IPA's every night, I haven't shit solid in like 10 years.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Had a pt today who drinks 2 bottles of wine a day to cope with neck pain, bristol stool scale 7 and yellow, no dingleberries. I was tempted to ask him of his underpants rotation scheme. Should I just become an alcoholic?
Was he on lactulose as well? Or did you put him on C.Diff precautions? (I'm assuming you're HBS)

giphy.gif

But, really, I tell all my patients (especially gay ones) to go Konsyl if they don't wanna nair their behind. Or! They could just carry around baby wipes.
biggrin.png