The Ask Kuriin, A Gay Man, Anything Thread

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I've heard of Draegen through the grapevine. I heard he gives the wildest rimjobs. He knows how to really twist and turn to get as deep as possible in the rectum.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I've heard of Draegen through the grapevine. I heard he gives the wildest rimjobs. He knows how to really twist and turn to get as deep as possible in the rectum.

owVQOSb.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!

I threw up in my mouth a little.....but I still hit the "like" button.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Are there people in the gay community who're supporting Trump? This is valuable shitposting information, thanks.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Are there people in the gay community who're supporting Trump? This is valuable shitposting information, thanks.

Have you ever heard of Log Cabin Republicans? They are the very definition of an oxymoron.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Have you ever heard of Log Cabin Republicans? They are the very definition of an oxymoron.

No I haven't. Are they old men telling their wives they're out hunting over the weekend with Joe and then they fuck each other in their Cabin, out in the woods?

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
No I haven't. Are they old men telling their wives they're out hunting over the weekend with Joe and then they fuck each other in their Cabin, out in the woods?

I think there was a movie about this

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

They're not even the only group of gay republicans. But do they support Trump?

According to the republican party of Texas's legislative goals statement, most texans are gay, so if Texas goes for Trump in November, we'll know the answer is yes.

"Homosexuality is a chosen behavior that is contrary to the fundamental unchanging truths that has been ordained by God in the Bible, recognized by our nations founders, and shared by the majority of Texans."