The Ask Kuriin, A Gay Man, Anything Thread

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
I think what makes a good blow job is if the person A) loves giving blow jobs and B) isn't afraid to lick balls/chode/etc. and not so much the gender.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Like I said, you've never had a good BJ and one of the best parts is not being in control. Nothing beats edging a guy with my mouth and tounge for 20-30 minutes until he's ready to explode and then get him off.
damnit why cant women this open?

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I can't see myself blowing someone for 30 minutes. I would prefer to eat ass for thirty minutes.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
You don't have to be gay to go to sexual parties.
True, but women that are into that are like 1 in 1000 and most of the ones that are got that way by being molested as children and are all fucked up. You can't really participate in swinging unless you have a woman that is down with it since most places don't take single guys. Technically possible but not practical for the vast majority of straight people.

I always wonder if dudes ever hire a hooker for the night to pose as their girlfriend just to get into the swinger scene.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Do gay dudes cuddle after sex? Or is it like "Hey bro, nice job penetrating my butt" ::highfive:: then you go grab a beer or whatever.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
True, but women that are into that are like 1 in 1000 and most of the ones that are got that way by being molested as children and are all fucked up. You can't really participate in swinging unless you have a woman that is down with it since most places don't take single guys. Technically possible but not practical for the vast majority of straight people.

I always wonder if dudes ever hire a hooker for the night to pose as their girlfriend just to get into the swinger scene.
Like most things, its all in how you sell it. And don't marry/date complete prudes...

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Like most things, its all in how you sell it. And don't marry/date complete prudes...
If you say so heh, but I think participating in group sex is a pretty high bar for not being a "complete prude". Then again I would never want to do anything like with someone I was actually in a relationship with, so maybe I'm a complete prude too.

iannis

Musty Nester
Niiiiiiiice.

Yeah man, had to leave that chick. She wouldn't take five American Inventordicks for my amusement. Sheesh, what a prude.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
A 30 minute blowjob actually sounds sort of painful. But I guess if anyone could make that enjoyable it's a gay dude.
Nah, it's not just dudes. I dated a girl who blew me for about 3 hours one time. Whatever the runtime is of bloodrayne and monty python's the meaning of life. She was like, "I've already seen this, can I just suck your dick?". She did take a break between the movies to get me a drink and a sandwhich. But she didn't do the edging thing. She just swallowed and kept sucking till I was ready to blow again.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Erronius, is it still hurting when you put pressure on it (by sitting down)? Taking deep breaths is to discriminate pain from chest pain.
Nope, totally gone, and I wasn't ever able to do anything purposely to trigger it, so to speak. Would just get the pain unexpectedly.

Just seemed odd that the pain seemed to move from the front then later around to the back (when it got worse) and now I haven't felt anything for several days.

I can't see myself blowing someone for 30 minutes. I would prefer to eat ass for thirty minutes.
I don't even think I could eat cheesecake for 30m straight, LOL.

Makes me wonder if women who might be predisposed to swinging just stay single and play the field, or if it's more common than we think and women are just less willing to be open about it.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The amount of men who would actually do something like that is probably about equal to the amount of women who would actually do that. The difference is that "actually" word. Men are way more likely to say "awesome I wish I could do that" but wouldn't really honestly want to if given the chance and women would say shit like "Ewwww gross" but get talked into it because they're retards who can't actually say what they mean or tell us what they really want.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Why hasnt my question been answered yet? Are you hutthurt or did you have shit to do/fuck?

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Grumpus, I'm pretty sure gay men are just like humans. We love to cuddle. Well, some of us. I'm a cuddlewhore who will squeeze the juices out of the body.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Grumpus, I'm pretty sure gay men are just like humans. We love to cuddle. Well, some of us. I'm a cuddlewhore who will squeeze the juices out of the body.
smecker.gif