The Authoritative Final Fantasy & Bravely Default thread

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Biggest challenge is fighting back the tears during Aeris theme...they turned it into a battle song and the only time that plays in a battle is
when she dies then you fight jenova

;______________________;

Needless

Toe Sucker
maybe he was one of those poor saps that actually tried grinding her up, without knowing her inevitable doom lol

THOU CRIES FOR HIS TIME LOST, NOT THINE WENCH.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Noooo I never use any girl characters in ff7 when I had the chance not too. My part was always Cloud, Cid, and Red XIII.

Was just sad cuz of the story
frown.png
and the setting, and the music, and her dreams, and the white materia.

Siliconemelons

What made me sad was that cloud won in FF7:AC even after getting stabbed in the chest literally like 10 times and Sepheroth had to clich? talk rather than kill Cloud when he stabbed him in the shoulder- and the enhanced version it was worse Cloud is bleeding all over the place from the EVEN MORE stabs than the first cut... but no, floaty swords daze and confuse Sepheroth and he dies.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
There was this too:

They also showed some Bravely Second gameplay as well as the old(well from last week) trailer. They showed a few new classes, one is a mage that combined element+form to create spells that do various things, for example Element+Mist makes it an aoe that does high damage but at the end of the turn only, Element+Hammer does a single target nuke and so on.

Lots of stuff at this TGS to be honest, you pretty much should head to reddit or whatever news website you visit and check the videos.

Chris

Potato del Grande
FF15 is giving off FF8 vibes with it's setting. Looks decent, I think FF13 went too full retard on futuristic stuff. Combat makes no sense.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
It does look good, albeit all the characters looking like past FF characters has me shaking my head going, "Why?" mehhh we'll see.

And it's nice too see, actual summons back instead of those damn robot's from 13

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Actually looks really good. Been burnt out on this series since 12. 12 Just didn't do it for me, played the entire thing once and put it away. Never thought I'd say that about a Final Fantasy game.

It does look good, albeit all the characters looking like past FF characters has me shaking my head going, "Why?" mehhh we'll see.

And it's nice too see, actual summons back instead of those damn robot's from 13
Eh? FF has been using the same archetypes for years and years.

Even the names are similar. Squall, Tidus, Cloud, etc..

Siliconemelons

What a waste of a great number 15... neither of those previews are doing anything for me... I don't want RPG in my Action, or Action in my RPG... but that's just me being a grouchy old man.