The Batman

gauze

Molten Core Raider
23d 12h 59m
I liked it, the hannibal/inside the mind of a psycho is a cool kinda approach to origin/intro.. I hadn't seen the movie, so I don't know how much it really tries to build the origin of batman.. but I hope if for whatever reason #2 kinda deals more with arkham/hugo with a lean into toe dipping the rogue gallery some how.

Either way, I like the more grotesques joker.. looks like the dude has taken beatings, and personally I hope they lean into him cutting his face off and such. Never read the comic, but have always enjoyed the design.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The next one NEEDS to be rated R. Hell, this had potential to be the GOAT Batman movie if it was. There's a TON of potential with an R Batman and it's retarded that studios don't look to the success of shit like Deadpool to see the potential there.

• 1Like
Reactions: MusicForFish

Caeden

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The next one NEEDS to be rated R. Hell, this had potential to be the GOAT Batman movie if it was. There's a TON of potential with an R Batman and it's retarded that studios don't look to the success of shit like Deadpool to see the potential there.
Yup. I sure as shit aint taking kids to even see this at PG-13 and a 13 year old can watch most R rated movies fine

reavor

<Bronze Donator>
212d 4h 4m
Trying to turn Batman into some super-dark serial-killer flick is kinda pathetic, IMO.

The IP needs to re-introduce some serious Adam West-vibes to get back to the OG Batman people love.

AF884D65-189B-4FE6-B701-89A970B45485.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: Brodhi

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Y'all have dark knight
Trying to turn Batman into some super-dark serial-killer flick is kinda pathetic, IMO.

The IP needs to re-introduce some serious Adam West-vibes to get back to the OG Batman people love.
See this shows how much of a tool you are and lack any knowledge of Batman. Adam West really? How about Brave and the Bold 35 years later. Lighter tone, tongue in cheek sometimes but always serious. let's also forget the fact your dumbass wasn't even alive when Batman 66 came out, and Batman in every movie depiction has been drawn from this...
1648327624186.png

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
37d 2h 46m
Y'all have dark knight

See this shows how much of a tool you are and lack any knowledge of Batman. Adam West really? How about Brave and the Bold 35 years later. Lighter tone, tongue in cheek sometimes but always serious. let's also forget the fact your dumbass wasn't even alive when Batman 66 came out, and Batman in every movie depiction has been drawn from this...
View attachment 405220

The animated movies of this remain the best Batman media to ever exist if you haven't watched them yet.

Caligula_The_Cat

Blackwing Lair Raider
74d 9h 37m
This was never going to be the GOAT Batman. The plot was weak. Even in the scene where the Batman shoots himself full of adrenaline and then punches the dude over and over, the other characters in the movie look at him like he lost it, but that’s not felt at the audience level, most are fine with the beating. They could’ve shown a crushed face and the audience wouldn’t flip sides or think the Batman went crazy.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
86d 20h 3m
Saw it, had potential, but dragged on and was too long. Cat Woman was not great. Penguin was best part.
Still havent seen it but no one has mentioned Penguin, they were hyping the character up before release and even has his own show

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
7d 21h 59m
Y'all have dark knight

View attachment 405220

I thought we got over those types of subversions/deconstructions of characters post-Last-Jedi?

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
13d 17h 7m
Haven't seen it yet but I'll be sad if he isn't wearing a tux, tophat and monacle.