The Batman

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I liked it, the hannibal/inside the mind of a psycho is a cool kinda approach to origin/intro.. I hadn't seen the movie, so I don't know how much it really tries to build the origin of batman.. but I hope if for whatever reason #2 kinda deals more with arkham/hugo with a lean into toe dipping the rogue gallery some how.

Either way, I like the more grotesques joker.. looks like the dude has taken beatings, and personally I hope they lean into him cutting his face off and such. Never read the comic, but have always enjoyed the design.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The next one NEEDS to be rated R. Hell, this had potential to be the GOAT Batman movie if it was. There's a TON of potential with an R Batman and it's retarded that studios don't look to the success of shit like Deadpool to see the potential there.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The next one NEEDS to be rated R. Hell, this had potential to be the GOAT Batman movie if it was. There's a TON of potential with an R Batman and it's retarded that studios don't look to the success of shit like Deadpool to see the potential there.
Yup. I sure as shit aint taking kids to even see this at PG-13 and a 13 year old can watch most R rated movies fine

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
Trying to turn Batman into some super-dark serial-killer flick is kinda pathetic, IMO.

The IP needs to re-introduce some serious Adam West-vibes to get back to the OG Batman people love.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 3 users

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Trying to turn Batman into some super-dark serial-killer flick is kinda pathetic, IMO.

The IP needs to re-introduce some serious Adam West-vibes to get back to the OG Batman people love.

AF884D65-189B-4FE6-B701-89A970B45485.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

Lol sure thing, nerd.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Y'all have dark knight

See this shows how much of a tool you are and lack any knowledge of Batman. Adam West really? How about Brave and the Bold 35 years later. Lighter tone, tongue in cheek sometimes but always serious. let's also forget the fact your dumbass wasn't even alive when Batman 66 came out, and Batman in every movie depiction has been drawn from this...
1648327624186.png

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

Joel Schumacher tried this and it nearly killed the franchise for good.
iu

• 4Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Y'all have dark knight

See this shows how much of a tool you are and lack any knowledge of Batman. Adam West really? How about Brave and the Bold 35 years later. Lighter tone, tongue in cheek sometimes but always serious. let's also forget the fact your dumbass wasn't even alive when Batman 66 came out, and Batman in every movie depiction has been drawn from this...
View attachment 405220

The animated movies of this remain the best Batman media to ever exist if you haven't watched them yet.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Caligula_The_Cat

Vyemm Raider
This was never going to be the GOAT Batman. The plot was weak. Even in the scene where the Batman shoots himself full of adrenaline and then punches the dude over and over, the other characters in the movie look at him like he lost it, but that’s not felt at the audience level, most are fine with the beating. They could’ve shown a crushed face and the audience wouldn’t flip sides or think the Batman went crazy.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Saw it, had potential, but dragged on and was too long. Cat Woman was not great. Penguin was best part.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Saw it, had potential, but dragged on and was too long. Cat Woman was not great. Penguin was best part.
Still havent seen it but no one has mentioned Penguin, they were hyping the character up before release and even has his own show

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
Y'all have dark knight

View attachment 405220

I thought we got over those types of subversions/deconstructions of characters post-Last-Jedi?

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Haven't seen it yet but I'll be sad if he isn't wearing a tux, tophat and monacle.

spronk

FPS noob
yeah save next weekend for 3h The Batman on HBO Max, it'll hit HBO (cable TV I guess? is that still a thing? lol) a week later. Should see good 4K HDR rips this weekend

• 4Like